X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
    73 camero with a 2jz
    This isn't Too fast-Too furious Toyko Drift bro.:down::tsk:
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Hey SoCal Brother & Sisters...

Anyone here, or know of a good private appraiser that knows E30s well? Looking most likely to have my wrecked E30 appraised.
      Insurance is low-balling me far below market for the value of my car and blatantly neglecting its condition and specs relative to market.

Already prepared a list of comps (currently on market) and they have also ignored that, so it's almost come down to this route..

Thanks!

1991 BMW 318i (Old Shell RIP, Now Being Re-shelled & Reborn)
      1983 Peugeot 505 STI
      1992 Volvo 240 Wagon
      2009 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport 4WD

Comment

Michael Carey or Nigel Geisler on Facebook, can direct you towards the right person.
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I'll be driving my BMW down from Seattle and spending most of Nov and Dec in the LA area (San Bernardino). I haven't spent much time LA or SoCal, especially with free time, so is there anything you all would recommend checking out? Meets, shops, roads, food, etc...
          2.7i Stroker Turbo Build Thread

90 325i | 95 Miata

Comment

Theres the monthly van nuys meet you can check out. Then theres the neptunes net monthly cruise as well.

Here you go

Originally posted by dvck
            I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Got a trade offer for a relatively low mileage (77k) Boxster S... its tempting, but I dont know... its not a color that gets me excited (but neither is an Alpine White E30)
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                Got a trade offer for a relatively low mileage (77k) Boxster S... its tempting, but I dont know... its not a color that gets me excited (but neither is an Alpine White E30)
                For the e30 or the benz?
                '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
                Shadetree30

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                  I absolutely love the way boxsters drive and I love the super simple interior. Also, they are pretty easy to work on and part prices aren't going to make you want to die when something breaks.

What do you have to give up for it?
                  Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post
                    For the e30 or the benz?
                    For the E30.

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                    I absolutely love the way boxsters drive and I love the super simple interior. Also, they are pretty easy to work on and part prices aren't going to make you want to die when something breaks.

What do you have to give up for it?
                    I agree, I drove a Cayman recently and have been ruined. I really want one now. If I can find a way to get rid of both the E30 and the Benz I would just have the Cayman as an everything car (except hauling, but thats what the wife SUV is for )

I feel like I could get good money for the Boxster without the headache that selling the E30 would be.

Dont get me wrong though, I do like my situation with my two current cars, but Im really want to simplify things and I think that the Cayman would be the best of both worlds.
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:

Comment

The 944 kit still seems to be a factor. What's the story with that?

Currently building a badass coffee table
                      Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

What the...

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
                          The 944 kit still seems to be a factor. What's the story with that?
                          Its almost all gone. Life happened and I had to get out of the garage I was renting, so pretty much lost my "project car" space. The body is already gone and Im hauling the rest of the 944S stuff down to Escondido this Sunday for a Porsche-Only swap meet. Im not expecting to come back with anything but cash. Thats the plan...

Then theres this whole thing going on. Im not pushing any sales, if a good deal pops up, I will go another step forward in simplifying things. As it stands now, I will continue to prep the E30 for racing and continue to daily the Benz
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                            What the...

Yesss that's e30Jigzaw's badass IX. So sick!

Comment

^It needs paint, 2 different colors of white. However, still cool, just wish it wasn't diving boards.

Comment

Originally posted by R3Z3N View Post
                                ^It needs paint, 2 different colors of white. However, still cool, just wish it wasn't diving boards.
                                Looks like its just the front thats rocking the diving board. If its actually an iX they all were accepting of late model bumpers if they dont already have them, this one looks like it has a late rear bumper too. Needs more dirt on it
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:

Comment

Working...
                                X