Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well guys I'm back down here from Santa Barbara and just started my big boy job this week. GF and I are looking at places in Silver Lake and I'm stoked to get reemmersed in the LA e30 scene! It's been too long! :D

-NICK

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
      Well guys I'm back down here from Santa Barbara and just started my big boy job this week. GF and I are looking at places in Silver Lake and I'm stoked to get reemmersed in the LA e30 scene! It's been too long! :D
      do you have a PA in your car?
      Originally posted by smooth View Post
      I'm selling a set of 4 brand new khumo ecsta 4x 205/50/16s for $300 or whatever

I can bring them to LA in a couple weeks.

I have a vacuum pump but I don't have an A/C manifold. Let me know if you need to borrow it.
      I'm on 15's, thanks for the offer though.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
        Yoohoo........ hope to see you around soon McBaller.
        Originally posted by glnr13 View Post
        I'm on 15's, thanks for the offer though.
        I thought about Charlie, maybe for cheap spares?
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

nah, I'm good. Just hitting the wear bars so starting to shop and compare.
          sigpic

Comment

nah, I'm good. Just hitting the wear bars so starting to shop and compare.
            toast the remains of what is on the tires right now ;D;D
            Originally posted by dvck
            I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
              toast the remains of what is on the tires right now ;D;D
              as much as i want to i probably shouldn't.

I think I lost a tooth off of 1st gear yesterday. Loud clunk sound on the way home and now 1st gear has a thumping sound when engaged. No sounds in other gears.
              sigpic

Comment

as much as i want to i probably shouldn't.

I think I lost a tooth off of 1st gear yesterday. Loud clunk sound on the way home and now 1st gear has a thumping sound when engaged. No sounds in other gears.
                Daaaaaannng.....

Good times yesterday though, I fumbled a 2nd to 3rd shift around one of those hairpin turns and I could hear mad griding. Sucha rookie move.

Comment

Videos looked good, hopefully my slushbox can hang and be ready next time around
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Shit, ashes are starting to fall down here from that fire in Anaheim Hills.
                    Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

imagine if your house burned down what is the plan after that?

Comment

My friend likely lost thousands of dollars worth of stuff... its a crappy feeling
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                          My friend likely lost thousands of dollars worth of stuff... its a crappy feeling
                          Sorry to hear man

Comment

so what do you do? assuming fire insurance is mandatory in that area
                            what happens to the mortgage payments?
                            your house is a skeleton needing to be torn down. financially how fucked are they?

Comment

Already had a fellow r3ver up north potentially lose his house. Said he evacuated when fire was closing in a couple hundred yards from his house. Stay safe dudes, these fires are crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                                so what do you do? assuming fire insurance is mandatory in that area
                                what happens to the mortgage payments?
                                your house is a skeleton needing to be torn down. financially how fucked are they?

Well, he is a renter so unless he had rental insurance that covers fires he is SOL. I feel terrible, he has helped me a lot . Wish I could do something to help

edit: Anyone have a good working ICV I can borrow for a week or something?
                                Last edited by 2mAn; 10-09-2017, 09:42 PM.
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:

Comment

Working...
                                X