Yes lol. My friend put it on my car as my "birthday present" lol

Comment

Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
        Do cowboys butts really drive you nuts?
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

That is too funny [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

So I heard the most ratchet e30 vert tonight. Holy fuck I think it was a 318i also. Srsly whoever it was should crush it.

Figured I'd rant because it sounded like aids. Pls dont stright pipe your m42s.

SUP

Comment

Bought a pass side power window motor from Sylvester. Guys collection of stuff is nuts. Hes going to have a nice Zinno Super Eta - with the 885 head for sale soon too.

Im happy to have 4 working windows soon... Just need to find time to swap it. I keep thinking I can put the A/C recharge off but its still hot! haha
              Simon
              Current Cars:
              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

recommendations for a machine shop? Would like to send out my head and block.
                Singer Vehicle Design.
                Quan@singervehicledesign.com

Comment

has anyone ever got pulled over for tint in the e30 and what % was it?
                  i want to tint so i can drive it in the day, but really scared to get pulled over for it.

Comment

Originally posted by cali_e30 View Post
                    recommendations for a machine shop? Would like to send out my head and block.
                    I need one too. Don't go to coast motor supply in canoga park, they're awful.

My buddy used Engler Brothers Auto Parts in Santa Monica to do his heads (assuming they still do heads) from his audi and they did a great job, though they're not too local for you (or me either anymore). Unfortunately they don't machine engine blocks iirc

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                    i want to tint so i can drive it in the day, but really scared to get pulled over for it.
                    I'm also interested in an answer to this
                    '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
                    Shadetree30

Comment

There is Vellio's machine in Redondo, RS Machine in Norwalk. Ali's Machine in Signal Hill.

These days, they have window film that you can see right through yet blocks most of the UV rays from the sun so I doubt you will be bothered unless you go dark.
                      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Charlie, where do you live now?
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                          I had a 35% (medium tint) on my old e30. I was pulled over constantly. It was super annoying.

If I were to get tint again, which I've been thinking about, because black vinyl seats + california sucks, I'd just go light tint to save myself the trouble and money.
                          Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
                            There is Vellio's machine in Redondo, RS Machine in Norwalk. Ali's Machine in Signal Hill.

These days, they have window film that you can see right through yet blocks most of the UV rays from the sun so I doubt you will be bothered unless you go dark.
                            The ceramic tint is the stuff to get according to the tint guys at work. Just talked to them :) you can also get a clear ceramic on the windshield that cuts like 50% of the UV, less heat and less stress on dashboard/interior. I'll be doing that too.
                            Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                            Charlie, where do you live now?
                            Lake Balboa
                            Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                            I had a 35% (medium tint) on my old e30. I was pulled over constantly. It was super annoying.

If I were to get tint again, which I've been thinking about, because black vinyl seats + california sucks, I'd just go light tint to save myself the trouble and money.
                            Seriously? I just talked to the guys at work about getting my e30 tinted this week, he suggested 35% saying as long as the cops can see your seatbelt on you're fine. Maybe its the e30+tint+sketchy looking driver? :p
                            '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
                            Shadetree30

Comment

Originally posted by Sh3rpak!ng View Post
                              Seriously? I just talked to the guys at work about getting my e30 tinted this week, he suggested 35% saying as long as the cops can see your seatbelt on you're fine. Maybe its the e30+tint+sketchy looking driver? :p
                              LOL

I had that car around 2009-10, so I guess this could be considered a time before e30s were looked at as a "classic," but either way mine still looked like shit. It was a calypso with shit clear coat, a euro front plate, loud as shit, super low and had an arab dude with long hair driving it. haha

I'm sure if you drive a clean e30, like yours, it would be a different story today.

Shit, the other day I got stopped WHILE pumping gas in my car for not having a front plate.. Some cops just look for a reason to check on you.. but, in their defense, you're required to have a front plate out here, so I can't complain. Point is, a cop can pull you over for having tint if he wants to.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                                LOL

I had that car around 2009-10, so I guess this could be considered a time before e30s were looked at as a "classic," but either way mine still looked like shit. It was a calypso with shit clear coat, a euro front plate, loud as shit, super low and had an arab dude with long hair driving it. haha

I'm sure if you drive a clean e30, like yours, it would be a different story today.

Shit, the other day I got stopped WHILE pumping gas in my car for not having a front plate.. Some cops just look for a reason to check on you.. but, in their defense, you're required to have a front plate out here, so I can't complain. Point is, a cop can pull you over for having tint if he wants to.
                                Get a haircut Hippie!
                                Simon
                                Current Cars:

Comment

Working...
                                X