Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Awesome to hear an m10 did so well. Has yours been modified much?
    1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Nt01's help a lot too ;)

Nice meeting you at the autox. It felt great to let the m3 stretch its legs out.
      This was my GF first autox and she had a great time.

Comment

The engine is completely stock, but the suspension and brakes have been extensively modified.

Originally posted by mavrikno13764 View Post
        Nt01's help a lot too ;)

Nice meeting you at the autox. It felt great to let the m3 stretch its legs out.
        This was my GF first autox and she had a great time.
        Nice meeting you too, man! Hope we see each other at another one soon, maybe you’ll have some sticky tires then as well haha.
        Byron
        Leichtbau

Comment

Anyone going to Autox at Auto club on June 9th?

Currently building a badass coffee table
          Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
            Anyone going to Autox at Auto club on June 9th?
            I'm planning on it, hopefully nothing happens that will keep me from being able to go.

Comment

June 9th, I will be at the SCCA event at El Toro. We will be running my son's kart durring the lunch break, apx. 12:00.

David

Comment

Ive been trying to sell my e30 for about a month now and Ive only gotten one call. Am i asking for too much?Is my car a POS? You guys are some of the most blunt people I know and I really need the money to buy tools for my career it just sucks knowing you have money but its in the form of a car lol.
                If it ain't Boeing I ain't going.

Comment

Link to your sale ad^

Currently building a badass coffee table
                  Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Originally posted by King Geedorah View Post
                    Ive been trying to sell my e30 for about a month now and Ive only gotten one call. Am i asking for too much?Is my car a POS? You guys are some of the most blunt people I know and I really need the money to buy tools for my career it just sucks knowing you have money but its in the form of a car lol.
                    You have gone way too much into detail, with only 1 picture to show. No one is impressed with how much work you've done to the car. Most e30s have over 200k miles on the chassis (yet with a previously broken odo, you're claiming only an additional 10k miles was put on the car by you) I don't have a soft spot for white e30s, so I don't care much for them. Except that you have to wash it and detail it in order to make it look appealing (yours looks a bit dingy).
                    $5500 isnt very much, but the only people buying cars now are sharks willing to tire you out, so you sell cheap. Turn around and do the extra bits of elbow grease and sell them for the actual market value.

Just my .02 cents.
                    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                      $5500 isnt very much, but the only people buying cars now are sharks willing to tire you out, so you sell cheap. Turn around and do the extra bits of elbow grease and sell them for the actual market value.

Just my .02 cents.
                      MY .02 is that is an auto 4door, so your market is thin. More pics and less of a life story will help. Stick to facts of work done and work needed. The more work thats needed the more they will lowball you so fix the easy stuff.

and more pictures.

Heres the link for others
                      Simon
                      Current Cars:
                      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by King Geedorah View Post
                        Replace that horrible driver's seat, detail (read: wax) the car to make it shine and take some bettery pictures. People actually buy with their hearts not their minds and your car looks very meh/bleh in the ad.

GLWS
                        Build Threads:
                        Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Cleaning the garage and just realized I never sold the e28 roll cage. Anyone interested?

Will trade for Style 5s,16"+, fill n drilled, or not. monblock or 2 piece. 5x120 or 4x100.

Comment

Story of the week

I pull up to a really crappy shop, do a little BSing and in the corner of my eyes I spot an e30. Low and behold it's a true HARTGE car.
                            I go and snoop it out, full kit, wheels, striping, valve cover, steering wheel, shift knob, euro bumpers and just about everything including exhaust tips...... oh and 60 thousand Kilometers on the engine.

The bad: car is a grey market car that apparently can't get registered, left open to the elements and rotting away. The shop owner is not the vehicle owner; owner has another grey market in the same lot with 20 thousand kilometers and won't give either of them up!

Comment

Ready for SDBMWCCA autocross tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Have fun and be safe dude

Comment

Working...
                                X