Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

work is going to be so slow this week ... whats everyone doing on the 4th? I still have no plans
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      work is going to be so slow this week ... whats everyone doing on the 4th? I still have no plans
      Heard that.. Phone hasn't rang once today...

I'm going to a little event on the Long Beach Pier, then camping out on my pop's boat to watch the fireworks with my gf

and of course, getting drunk and screaming 'merica at bearded hipsters drinking IPAs
      Originally posted by wholepailofwater
      Q
      :devil:

WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

Comment

anyone know how much it cost to rewrap a steering wheel in leather like a mtech1 385?
        estimate? from your experiences? thanks

Comment

"Stitched" on here used to do them for around $200 bucks, but he closed shop earlier this year. Otherwise you might be able to find one reupholstered on ebay, and sell the old one to make up the cost. I bought a reupholstered m-tech wheel for my e36 on ebay and it turned out surprisingly well.

Comment

Originally posted by efficient View Post
            anyone know how much it cost to rewrap a steering wheel in leather like a mtech1 385?
            estimate? from your experiences? thanks
            I can give you a rough estimate of between $300-350. Steering wheels are time consuming, but you can choose thread color of choice.

LMK how soon you need it done.
            @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I was just about to recommend this guy ^^^

Currently building a badass coffee table
              Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

pictures of work?

Comment

Originally posted by LowR3V'in View Post
                  pictures of work?

Comment

I hate solicitors, however I don’t want to keep this from the r3v community. If any of you homeowners out there are looking to refinance their mortgage, rates have recently taken a huge dip. If anyone is in the market, I can hook it up.
                    sigpic

1999 528it - Daily Driver “Dad Wagon”
                    1991 325is - 2.8L Budget Stroker Garage Slut
                    1991 318is - Sold
                    1986 325 - Sold

Instagram - Lamoursum

Comment

Originally posted by ButtJuice View Post
                      I hate solicitors, however I don’t want to keep this from the r3v community. If any of you homeowners out there are looking to refinance their mortgage, rates have recently taken a huge dip. If anyone is in the market, I can hook it up.

True that. Going down further if the Fed reduces rates?

Waiting to get at least 100bps below my current 30y with 0 points / fees on a 15y fixed, then time to go...

Ezekiel 25:17
                      Current flame: E30 318iS Alpinweiss II slicktop / LSD - Joanne
                      The old man: 1970 2002 Polaris(ish) slicktop / rat rod - Wallace
                      The ex: E92 335i 6MT M-Sport - Betty
                      The heavy: 2001 4Runner SR5 Sport (3rd Gen) - Fred

Comment

Boy oh boy, how has socal chat changed............

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                          Boy oh boy, how has socal chat changed............

Well there was just an earthquake, felt it here in the foothills, doesn’t get much more SoCal than that :)

Comment

Looks like it was two, back to back.

Simon
                            Current Cars:
                            -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Yup. More rolling than shaking. Didn’t bother to pause while shaving, just held the mirror still.

Comment

Are corbeau seats frowned upon? When I got my car the seats were ripped up comfort seats and I got the sport borbeau reclinables . Now I’m regretting not getting some reupholstered sport seats . I do like the seats though. Just the rest of my car is all stock for now

Comment

Working...
                                X