X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mkcman17
    replied
    anyone have a set of bottlecaps or whatever with roller quality tires? Just bought a car in a field and the tires are mangled

Leave a comment:

• DatUtahGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post

and besides that... that smile... that charm.... nobody will turn him away
    much moist, keep talking

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    Do you have 24lbs injectors? Also do you have the bigger 3.5" MAF?
    I have the TRM tune for 91 octane on my s50. Love every bit of it.

Leave a comment:

• Chilezen
    replied
    Originally posted by uhhrace View Post
    Hi all, don't think I've actually introduced myself here yet. My name is Race, this is my 1989 325iA out of Temecula.
    Nice dude. I'm up in MoVal. I don't know of many cars out here in the IE.

I think you should post your S52 questions in the 24V swap subforum, they'll be able to help you out.

Leave a comment:

• uhhrace
    replied
    Hi all, don't think I've actually introduced myself here yet. My name is Race, this is my 1989 325iA out of Temecula.
    S52, ZF320, 2.93S, 2x Confetti Recaros, 15x8 TE37, BC coils, no-crack dash.

Got the car back from the exhaust shop the other day, trying to figure out how to upload a video for you guys.
    Car still needs a couple vacuum and coolant leaks to be cleaned up.
    Motor is idling pretty rough and has considerable rev hang, think I need a tune for the 3.5 intake and M50 manifold?
    I'll garage align the car sometime next week and work on breaking the clutch in, then I can actually DRIVE drive the car.
    Excited to actually get this car out of the garage that it's sat in for the last three years and spend some time on the road.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by uhhrace; 06-14-2022, 11:13 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    🤣🤣🤣🤣

Leave a comment:

• DatUtahGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
    He's still a felcher regardless.

IDK about you guys, but with the beautiful weather we're having as of late, I'm kinda feeling like a CarBeQue is needed in the surrounding neighborhoods.
    Does anyone have any ideas about an isolated park or a spot with free ample parking these days?

I'm fiending for lots of e30 rub & tugs.
    My hands ain't what they used to be, I may be able to rub, but the tuggin' I leave to you

Leave a comment:

• Chilezen
    replied
    Wow, a pretty good donor. The oil pan is like 75% of that value. Fix the misfire and you're golden

Leave a comment:

• Motheye99
    replied
    stick e34 touring

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    He's still a felcher regardless.

IDK about you guys, but with the beautiful weather we're having as of late, I'm kinda feeling like a CarBeQue is needed in the surrounding neighborhoods.
    Does anyone have any ideas about an isolated park or a spot with free ample parking these days?

I'm fiending for lots of e30 rub & tugs.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by Chilezen View Post

He's an actor, he can pull it off
    and besides that... that smile... that charm.... nobody will turn him away

Leave a comment:

• aryahmmr
    replied
    Originally posted by rudy View Post

I'm down in San Diego but can send pics of my engine bay if you'd like. Production date is 9/85 so it'll have some differences than yours but you may still find them useful.

Bid for the chance to own a 1985 BMW 325e at auction with Bring a Trailer, the home of the best vintage and classic cars online. Lot #27,188.

This BAT listing also has some good engine bay shots which I found useful when putting mine back together. Best of luck!
    I know I'm super late, but thanks for the response! The pics you've posted in that BAT listing are great!

In pic #313 showing the fuel pump, what is the silver thing on the output (towards the engine) of the pump and the black thing on the input (from the fuel tank)? What purpose do they serve?

In pic 185, what is that floating connector against the firewall near the transmission fluid dipstick with the green and red wires? In pic 187 it's the upper right most connector. And pic 196 barely shows the green and red wires of the connector I'm referring to, on the left side. My 325e has the same connector, and it's not connected to anything.

Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Chilezen
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E View Post

Did you just assume Rafael was a beaner?
    He's an actor, he can pull it off
    Last edited by Chilezen; 06-01-2022, 09:17 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by Chilezen View Post

Steal one, they're not that complicated
    Did you just assume Rafael was a beaner?

Leave a comment:

• Chilezen
    replied
    Originally posted by DatUtahGuy View Post
    Decided to dust off the old username and password... not even in the e30 game anymore... want to buy one but the bubble is bubbly and I refuse to pay bubble prices so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Steal one, they're not that complicated

Leave a comment:

Working...
X