• Show
Clear All

Jline
    Rotiform
    HRE
    Iforged
    WORK
    ... having a brain fart

SSR also has plenty of offset and PCD's you can order for much of their mutli-piece stuff
    GRIPPY'S*GARAGE

Comment

I was having brain farts. If I could jlines are sexy
      HDE30 <3

Comment

bump for a frnds sick ACS out e30 http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=215100

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
          Police police police!

]

Comment

I need a fucking tool set. where do you guys recommend i get one?

Originally posted by yert315
            Your mother is plug n play

Comment

Sears. Craftsman

-NICK

Comment

Originally posted by E30_(1st Musk)_ View Post

Hahahaha omfg I just lol'd hard at work! Ahaha

-NICK

Comment

Originally posted by grippymonkey View Post
                  Jline
                  Rotiform
                  HRE
                  Iforged
                  WORK
                  ... having a brain fart

SSR also has plenty of offset and PCD's you can order for much of their mutli-piece stuff

i looked through all of their galleries and i don't really like any of them. at least not for 80's boxes. does anyone make more 'vintage' custom 3 piece wheels?
                  1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                  1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                  1974 2002tii / stock
                  2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
                    i looked through all of their galleries and i don't really like any of them. at least not for 80's boxes. does anyone make more 'vintage' custom 3 piece wheels?
                    There's also DPE but all depends on what kind of coin you are looking to spend?

I've kinda been talking to someone, not anywhere official but (hertge/alpina/bbs/acs/ronal/enkei reps) have been discussed in a 16x9 real 3 piece and 16x8s. Expensive but money talks, you know the deal.
                    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

well guys tonights the night. Will be clocking in the hospital at 7:30pm, my son is due tomorrow. Will report back in a few days or from the cell phone. Cant WAIT!

Comment

Congrats Ben, wish you, baby and your girl the best of luck.
                        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post

I've kinda been talking to someone, not anywhere official but (hertge/alpina/bbs/acs/ronal/enkei reps) have been discussed in a 16x9 real 3 piece and 16x8s. Expensive but money talks, you know the deal.
                          someday, (maybe reasonably soon if my garnishment takes effect) i want to actually get legitimate wheels, but maybe not something overplayed like RS's. i actually have a very particular set in mind, but they are heavy green.

Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                          well guys tonights the night. Will be clocking in the hospital at 7:30pm, my son is due tomorrow. Will report back in a few days or from the cell phone. Cant WAIT!
                          congrats man! hope all goes smoothly.
                          1974 2002tii / stock
                          2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post

do you remember the wheels that we saw at bimmerfest?
                            Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                            Congrats!. Good luck dude

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
                            Hahahaha omfg I just lol'd hard at work! Ahaha
                            i had to
                            ]

Comment

Originally posted by howdyhoayman View Post
                              I need a fucking tool set. where do you guys recommend i get one?
                              I can do most jobs on an E30 with only the 200 something piece set from wal-mart. It's only $80 and i've had mine for 2+ years with zero issue.

Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                              i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                              Originally posted by slammin.e28
                              Moral of this story?

If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

Comment

Originally posted by accident View Post
                                I can do most jobs on an E30 with only the 200 something piece set from wal-mart. It's only $80 and i've had mine for 2+ years with zero issue.
                                8, 10, 12, 13, 17, 19 mm sockets/wrenches will do almost anything.
                                1974 2002tii / stock
                                2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Working...
                                X