X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E30SPDFRK
    replied
    Preferably BMW diffs, doesn't have to be e30 though. Mostly interested in medium and large case units

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
    Looking to buy diffs, open or lsd, making noise or not. Let me know what you have.
    How about one for a Datsun?! lol

Leave a comment:

• E30SPDFRK
    replied
    Looking to buy diffs, open or lsd, making noise or not. Let me know what you have.

Leave a comment:

• Balleristic31
    replied
    Anyone have some spare treehouse style CABs laying around? Last piece I need to get my swap car on the road.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
    What size rivnut do you need?
    The article says M6, but thats with the OEM hardware, the hardware I have might need an M8

Leave a comment:

• Chilezen
    replied
    I'm looking at getting adjustable sway bars soon. There's a kit from Ireland Engineering and Garagistic. Is there any reason to choose one over the other?
    On my car already, I have reinforced the front subframe tabs and the rear trailing arm tabs. And I have the M3 front strut brackets and endlinks. So with those all done, I'm just looking at getting the bars.

Leave a comment:

• E30SPDFRK
    replied
    What size rivnut do you need?

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Anyone got a rivnut or nutsert tool? I have these Cabrio bars from a Mini that Glenn ( glnr13 ) gave me years ago. Mine didn’t have the predrilled holes so I just drilled them but it turns out I drilled into a double walled thing and I don’t have access to the other side. Whoopsies!! Haha

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
    Next up: a pull-up!
    whoa whoa whoa.... lets not get ahead of ourselves!

Leave a comment:

• Chilezen
    replied
    Next up: a pull-up!

I'm also still working. Daily life hasn't changed. Feels nice, less traffic out there.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    glad to be working... I have read zero books though. On the flipside Ive done a few pushups and even a situp or two

Leave a comment:

• glnr13
    replied
    thought i was going to be doing a bunch of stuff on the e30 during this stay at home thing. company furloughed half of the work force so my work load is up by 200%. grateful i have job, sad i don't have time to work on the car.

Leave a comment:

• azael325i
    replied
    Sup guys.. it’s been a long time..

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Sup

Leave a comment:

• Sh3rpak!ng
    replied
    Thanks all for the recommendations!! My friend is thrilled to have a handful of shops to check out and is extremely appreciative of the community for being so willing to support one another. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X