No announcement yet.

junk yard in the morning....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have pocketed and will continue to pocket what I can from the yards. The guards aren't stupid, they know what's going on. I'm not paying $7 for a used relay and they know that. They also know that I'm willing to pay their premium on bigger items that I really want. In the end, the pocketable stuff keeps me coming back and helps justify sometimes overpaying for larger items. They are making plenty of money off me.
    1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
    1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
    1974 2002tii / stock
    2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Anybody.seen any zinno coupes with decent doors?

Originally posted by ApexGoblin
      well make sure your priorities are straight... e30 first :up:

Comment

Originally posted by xikyle View Post
        Anybody.seen any zinno coupes with decent doors?
        Whats wrong with your doors? And yes, you just missed one at the Anaheim lot.
        » PARTS FOR SALE
        » TRANSACTION FEEDBACK

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
          I think Ontatio Pick-A-Part is officially my go to yard. I went this morning to scope for a new late model valence.
          Theres four decent yards with ten minutes of one another, two P.A.P. and two ecology, one of them being that Ontario one. If you haven't already, check out the the ecology off slover, its smallish but import only and off the beaten path so it seems to get less traffic, grabbed a bronzit valance out of there for $25.
          *sigpic

Comment

I have yet to go to the other Ecology and other P.A.P.
            They're a little further out of my way and I usually find what I need at the first two.. If worst comes to worst, I'll eventually check out the other 2 yards as well. Thanks :)

Comment

Originally posted by Blackout View Post
              Whats wrong with your doors? And yes, you just missed one at the Anaheim lot.
              my door folded in against the fender... dented it nicely.

Originally posted by ApexGoblin
              well make sure your priorities are straight... e30 first :up:

Comment

Looking for a premium e30 radio.. Anyone see one that hasn't been swooped at the local PAP or Ecologies in Riverside..?

Comment

.....why? there's a nice vintage blaupunkt HU in a volvo 240 in OC.
                  1974 2002tii / stock
                  2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Hmm.. That.. Actually looks pretty fantastic! :)
                    I'm looking for the cassette player cause i got a huge OEM craving and such; plus, I'm not one for CDs as they can never hold my long playlists, so I thought the best idea was to get the cassette player an just wire my iPhone into it with the transfer jack

Comment

i think it was a tucson model. but i'm pretty sure it had a tape deck. i like the old blaupunkts because they're period correct.
                      1974 2002tii / stock
                      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Well.. Despite my previous failures, I finally found an OEM BMW CM Tape-Deck. Pulled from a very nice looking BMW 528e (I even scored a couple of other goodies I needed to fix up my interior switches from it) and it even came with the fader control switch! (which I really wanted cause its BMW SWAG)

Good day :mrgreen:

Comment

anybody have a glovebox and latch for sale?

Comment

I saw a few at the yards in decent shape.. I can go pull one for you if you'd like. Not sure how much to charge though; let me know if you interested; I believe all the ones at the local yards were lock-less

Comment

which ones do you go to?

Comment

ive been wanting to go out to a yard with some e30s. the only one ive been to was PAP in sun valley

Comment

Working...
                                X