Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

junk yard in the morning....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by greanthumb View Post
    fixed.... hahaha....



    couldnt help it bro... you set yourself up for that.
    that was fuking funny!!!

    hey but i was not counting the weiners!! =/
    bimmerboltsandparts.com

    bring back the neeked broads!!!
    sigpic

    Comment


      hehehehe.... you durty dawg.

      just someone let me know when an mtech2 shows up at the yard. lol.
      91 318is...DD:finger:/85 325es SOLD/91 318is RIP


      Originally posted by naplesE30
      Must stop clicking on Norwegian threads. Makes me wanna punch my car in da mouf.
      Originally posted by einstein57
      My tranny sounds like a blender full of walnuts. So I added sound deadner to the tunnel and put in a louder stereo. Am I doing it right?
      Castro Motorsport/E30 specialist
      North Hollywood, Ca. 818 310-2497

      Comment


        Super Clean Interior @ sun valley. Black sport seats, the passanger seat looks like its never been used. and the door cards are flawlesss.

        Comment


          word up!! im on my way!!!
          bimmerboltsandparts.com

          bring back the neeked broads!!!
          sigpic

          Comment


            Originally posted by alwaysclean View Post
            Super Clean Interior @ sun valley. Black sport seats, the passanger seat looks like its never been used. and the door cards are flawlesss.
            it was a white late model right? i came 10 min late otherwise woulda gotten the is lip. was gunna take the seats and speakers but didnt have the time.

            can anyone tell me if its still there?

            '89 Schwärtz 325i - SOLD | '95 Cösmö M3 Träck Cär | '16 Fiesta ST
            my feedback thread

            Comment


              :yawn:... i always sleep when there is a good score. i didnt want to be out of town this weekend.....
              91 318is...DD:finger:/85 325es SOLD/91 318is RIP


              Originally posted by naplesE30
              Must stop clicking on Norwegian threads. Makes me wanna punch my car in da mouf.
              Originally posted by einstein57
              My tranny sounds like a blender full of walnuts. So I added sound deadner to the tunnel and put in a louder stereo. Am I doing it right?
              Castro Motorsport/E30 specialist
              North Hollywood, Ca. 818 310-2497

              Comment


                Originally posted by gone002 View Post
                i want to start a thread but all my pics got tities in them!!!

                I will never miss a bimmerfest or burningman ..ever!!!

                post'em!!! :)

                Comment


                  ill be at the sunvalley yard in 30mins...any one down for some search and destroy?
                  bimmerboltsandparts.com

                  bring back the neeked broads!!!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by gone002 View Post
                    ill be at the sunvalley yard in 30mins...any one down for some search and destroy?
                    gone002, I got your PM, thanks!! But I can't see where you posted pics, I sent you my cell in PM reply.

                    BTW, who's the chica in the Bimmerfest T?!?!?! Love that shit!!!

                    Comment




                      That is all :D
                      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Cha Ching View Post
                        gone002, I got your PM, thanks!! But I can't see where you posted pics, I sent you my cell in PM reply.

                        BTW, who's the chica in the Bimmerfest T?!?!?! Love that shit!!!

                        sorry pic was not up before...its in my album now

                        the chica? just a freind w benny's who is down for the roundel.... =p
                        bimmerboltsandparts.com

                        bring back the neeked broads!!!
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by IRON-E View Post


                          That is all :D
                          ill be there!! hopefully with a registered car
                          no more riddin durty...!
                          bimmerboltsandparts.com

                          bring back the neeked broads!!!
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by greanthumb View Post
                            hehehehe.... you durty dawg.

                            just someone let me know when an mtech2 shows up at the yard. lol.

                            this might be a dumb question...

                            but how will i know its an mtech2 car?
                            there was a guy trying to pull the steering wheel saying it was a "mwheel" and i did get the spolier off of the trunk...there was no "M" badge or anything....looked like a regular m20 engine...
                            bimmerboltsandparts.com

                            bring back the neeked broads!!!
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              what did the steering wheel look like?

                              Originally posted by ROLLingKING
                              i have a bronzit and plan on making it look sweet.
                              Originally posted by slammin.e28
                              Moral of this story?

                              If you drive your e30 on stairs, you're gonna have a bad time.

                              Comment


                                might hit up the yard in sun valley tomorrow morning

                                '89 Schwärtz 325i - SOLD | '95 Cösmö M3 Träck Cär | '16 Fiesta ST
                                my feedback thread

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X