Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^this.
    i needs a rear bumper now! =[

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
    my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
      I think I'll start parting cars the begining of the year. Right after the thunderbird is gone, the blue car goes to paint, and the vw is running.

So basically when hell freezes over.
      1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
      1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
      1974 2002tii / stock
      2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

Originally posted by mkcman17 View Post
        So basically when hell freezes over.
        > Einstein57
        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by mRodiek View Post
          I only have about $80 thas why Ive been hittin the junkyards lol I see most people selling em for $200+
          Son, send me a PM, I've got a set for half that. I'll be back in town on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Cha Ching View Post
            Son, send me a PM, I've got a set for half that. I'll be back in town on Monday.
            cha CHING

Comment

i went to the yard yesterday..
              theres a late with seemed good rear bumper just had no bumper trim ill post a picture right now

Last edited by ///digitalme; 11-05-2010, 07:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ///digitalme View Post
                i went to the yard yesterday..
                theres a late with seemed good rear bumper just had no bumper trim ill post a picture right now

damn i really need that bumper. which yard was it at? i might go this sunday.

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                my feedback thread

Comment

Yeah what yard? I need the lights.
                  sigpic
                  -Sean : 91 Calypso 325i : Castro Motorsports SoCal Spec E30 #33

Comment

it was on the katella one...theres also an 89 convertible calypso if im not mistaken im sure theyll put it there sometime this week...
                    the lights on that car were trashed one was completely broken the other was cracked
                    i might hit the yars on sunday again and see whats up
                    i need axles asap

Comment

it was on the katella one...theres also an 89 convertible calypso if im not mistaken im sure theyll put it there sometime this week...
                      the lights on that car were trashed one was completely broken the other was cracked
                      i might hit the yars on sunday again and see whats up
                      i need axles asap
                      well keep an eye out for a rear plastic bumper, preferably black. i needs one.

my feedback thread

Comment

i will :)
                        that one on katella seemed in good condition just dirty

Comment

i will :)
                          that one on katella seemed in good condition just dirty
                          dope! problem is, these yards are so damn far. not worth the commute if i cant get something.

my feedback thread

Comment

Originally posted by ethrtyiS View Post
                            dope! problem is, these yards are so damn far. not worth the commute if i cant get something.
                            true!
                            thats why i rarely go to the wilmington one its far from me...but im going to be in east la tomorrow night and spend the night over (gf) lives in la.
                            so on my way back ill hit wilmington and see whats up

Comment

I am down to drive again dude.
                              1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                              1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                              1974 2002tii / stock
                              2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

if anyone is down ill be at the wilmington yard sunday morning like around 12 or 12:30 im also meeting someone in LA to sell my e36 rack

Comment

Working...
                                X