Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

junk yard in the morning....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Gone, I'm down to go after I hit up the alumni game at my old high school. BTW, if you need an early passenger taillight, I have one. $10? Buy me lunch? But I think it's gonna rain this weekend...
    "get in, get off, wipe your dick off on her sheets and get out."

    Comment


      #32
      Originally posted by Will_318i View Post
      Gone, I'm down to go after I hit up the alumni game at my old high school. BTW, if you need an early passenger taillight, I have one. $10? Buy me lunch? But I think it's gonna rain this weekend...
      Word!
      hit me up you got my numbs

      i didnt check the weather yet..bummer if it rains

      i talked to steve at TEP... he's got those headers for us if youre still down
      i was gona go there today..but my jeep blew a water pump and i had to replace it...no dough$ till friday...he said he would hold them...but i know how that goes....

      and smash them on the field!!!!!!! =)
      bimmerboltsandparts.com

      bring back the neeked broads!!!
      sigpic

      Comment


        #33
        i got the header and its sick....wish i had loot$ to ceramic coat it
        pics tomarow
        looks like rain for sure in the am
        but i need to look at some m20's for ideas....
        dam its like bimmer porn for me...lol
        bimmerboltsandparts.com

        bring back the neeked broads!!!
        sigpic

        Comment


          #34
          i want in on this seek and destroy missions, i need me
          some miscellaneous parts. And would definitely benefit
          from getting to know the local yards.
          sigpic

          Comment


            #35
            do you guys know how the rotation works at some of these places? How long do the cars stay? I wonder if it is a set amount of time. It seems like there are still new CARS coming in. I hate seeing perfect e30's at the yards, unless they have parts for me. But really, some are too fucking nice to be there. In reality though, they got as much as their worth and they didn't have to do a thing (with teh CARS program that is)
            Last edited by rede30; 02-24-2010, 03:22 PM.
            https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-h...wE3UqwjjmaTrXg

            Comment


              #36
              if you tell me where the yards are ill try figuring out how the rotation works.
              sigpic

              Comment


                #37
                ^ they have one in Sun Valley, "Pick-u-part" or something, and they have some others down in the south bay area if I'm not mistaken.
                "get in, get off, wipe your dick off on her sheets and get out."

                Comment


                  #38
                  This is when i dislike living in the San Gabriel Valley,
                  this is the kind of thing i would love to go to on my
                  bike considering right now i need a bunch of little
                  things. Either way thanks, I dream about going to a
                  junk yard and finding a clean set of bbs 3piece wheels.

                  /rant.
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    #39
                    dude at pic a part in sunvalley told me about 3wks...
                    but its one row at a time...not the whole yard.
                    bimmerboltsandparts.com

                    bring back the neeked broads!!!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Always something exciting going on there..weather you find some awesome part or you have to deal with the piece of shit security that works there. im going after work today for those bilstiens .. just a heads up lol .. Im always here like before 8am if any1 is down to go in the mornings on weekends .

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Originally posted by rede30 View Post
                        do you guys know how the rotation works at some of these places? How long do the cars stay? I wonder if it is a set amount of time. It seems like there are still new CARS coming in. I hate seeing perfect e30's at the yards, unless they have parts for me. But really, some are too fucking nice to be there. In reality though, they got as much as their worth and they didn't have to do a thing (with teh CARS program that is)
                        the one in wilmington the 90something one said that they get 100 new cars a a month and it goes by row. Also there is a sheet at the end of the row with the date so like 30 days from that date that row will have all new cars.


                        View my transaction feedback:
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=161185

                        Comment


                          #42
                          anyone down for this saturday morning?....
                          im rollin with tools in hand!!!
                          bimmerboltsandparts.com

                          bring back the neeked broads!!!
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Originally posted by gone002 View Post
                            anyone down for this saturday morning?....
                            im rollin with tools in hand!!!
                            what yard do you go to?

                            Comment


                              #44
                              what time? and what yard? i just might be up for it
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Originally posted by gone002 View Post
                                anyone down for this saturday morning?....
                                im rollin with tools in hand!!!
                                I would be but the gf is in town! :hitler: Can you keep an eye out for a vert driver-side door for me? I need it in cirrusblau metallic, but I figure finding that exact color is gonna be harder then chinese arithmetic!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X