Bimmerfest?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    I have been out here since Wednesday. Even met some 24v E30 guys from R3V at some local meet in San Diego. About to head up to L.A. here in a bit. I will be wandering some of the day at Bimmerfest. However I am here for work so if you want to come by and say hi I will be manning the BSW booth next to DDM...

    -Halston


    And no... my E30 wasn't completely done. I plan to tow it with my X5 out for Bimmerfest in 2011 and hit every BMW meet I can in California that week :)

    Leave a comment:


  • SoEm0
    replied
    Originally posted by Rodoni
    Where is BFE cen cal? What kinda gti do you have?
    Its a mk4 vr6 and i am in visalia area.

    Leave a comment:


  • IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by accident
    I was gonna get an IE caravan moving, but I cant fucking afford to go. :(
    That's 'cause you a Busta, NINJAH!


    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    I was gonna get an IE caravan moving, but I cant fucking afford to go. :(

    Leave a comment:


  • Danny
    replied
    Originally posted by tangkenboo2
    all good i'm not going either.. matter of fact i'm gonna be passing by ur place. ceiling pingpong and pool? i think we should.
    When? Tonight?

    Leave a comment:


  • Rodoni
    replied
    Originally posted by SoEm0
    I will be heading down the day of. Gotta work tomorrow. Looks like I will be rocking my gti, since there is no way I trust the e30 for the trip right now.
    Where is BFE cen cal? What kinda gti do you have?

    Leave a comment:


  • SoEm0
    replied
    I will be heading down the day of. Gotta work tomorrow. Looks like I will be rocking my gti, since there is no way I trust the e30 for the trip right now.

    Leave a comment:


  • tangkenboo2
    replied
    Originally posted by Danny
    Nope.
    all good i'm not going either.. matter of fact i'm gonna be passing by ur place. ceiling pingpong and pool? i think we should.

    Leave a comment:


  • iwantspeed
    replied
    will be missing it,
    i have to drive up north for a graduation,
    Looking forward to stopping and getting gas and hopefully running into some ethusiast's.

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    oh man, i wish i could go. maybe next next year.


    Originally posted by E30Nova
    ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

    I think I'm gonna be going up to Oakland this weekend.

    Matt
    yay! toakland!

    Leave a comment:


  • robrez
    replied
    Just one e30 (mine) at the Bimmerfest preview this morning. Met Mariano's mom, she broght their sweet 5 series. There are three vids

    http://www.ktla.com/news/local/gayleanderson/

    Leave a comment:


  • 5KWattson
    replied
    Leaving Fresno around 7 friday night anyone around here heading down the night before? hit me up 559-273-8537 so far there are 3 of us from here 1)me in 89 m50 swap zino 325i 2)alpine 88 Seta 3)blk 95 M3 odb1 s52 swapped

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Nova
    replied
    ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

    I think I'm gonna be going up to Oakland this weekend.

    Matt

    Leave a comment:


  • e46s54dr
    replied
    there's going to be an IE caravan meeting up across from the SAMs club parking lot off of milleken on the 10 freeway if anyone wants to go. It's the one from bimmerfest's site. They are meeting up at 7-730 and leaving at 8am sharp.

    Leave a comment:


  • gone002
    replied
    [quote=T Verdier;2010414]I'll be Rollin up with a friend of mine in his wicked accord with kragen cold air intake! quote]


    dude that kragen cold air intake gotta be the bomb!!!!!

    =)

    Leave a comment:

Working...