• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    Send IRON-E a message

Price?
    Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
    price?
    $900. or $800 without spacers. They're exactly as they were when i bought them. Never mounted or ran. Never even removed the bags that we packed them in.

Comment

Anyone interested in a fully refinished set of 5x120 17" BBS RS? 8.5/9.5 ET17 specs. Upsized polished slant lips, gloss silver faces and waffles, polished 1/2 height hex caps, gold hardware, and red center caps. All work done by Paul@EWheelWorks. Has almost new Sumitomo 215/235 tires on them. Asking price is $3000 picked up in Alhambra 91801. I'll get some pictures up soon.
      1989 M3 Diamantschwarz/Black Bison (Current)
      1995 M3 Alpine/M-Cross Grau Slicktop 1 of 16 (Sold)
      1995 M3 Cosmos/Schwarz RMS Supercharged (Parted)
      2001 M5 Schwarz II/Silverstone-Black (Parted)
      1995 M3 Dakargelb/M-Cloth Anthrazit (Sold)
      1990 325i Sedan Bronzit/Schwarz (Sold)
      1995 M3 Dakargelb/Schwarz (Sold)

Comment

Set of 4 bottlecap wheels with almost brand new tires. Rims have minor imperfections since they are over 30 years old but no bents or mayor curb rash. All 4 centercaps are included and in really nice condition. Tires are 196/60r14 used for about a month.

Asking $200 obo

Comment

Photo says it all! Old tires, but they have decent tread and are balanced well. (Newer Federal 595's up front and some kind of older Toyo's in the rear)

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

would you split wheels and adapters? very interested in adapters if yeah
            cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
              would you split wheels and adapters? very interested in adapters if yeah

If you could find me a buyer for the wheels and tires, then yes I'd be willing to split! Ideally I'd like to keep them together, and I have a guy interested in the full setup but is currently going through a move so he has to put it off.

Quite frankly, I would like the dolla dolla bills sooner than later to cover the bimmerfest trip.

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Been trying to get rid of these wheels. 17x8 Style 10 5x120. Tire are good and will last some time. All is in good condition other than no caps.

I am not sick, I am twisted. Sick makes it sound like there is a cure.

1991 318is Diamantschwarz Metallic
                1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

Originally posted by Toodaloo View Post

Photo says it all! Old tires, but they have decent tread and are balanced well. (Newer Federal 595's up front and some kind of older Toyo's in the rear)
                  PM'd

Comment

Does anyone have a stud kit? need bullet nose 75mm all 20.

Selling E36 M3 contours. 17x8 +43 and 17x7.5 +41 straight and true. $100 or trade for stud kit

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                    Ig:ryno_pzk
                    I like the tuna here.
                    Originally posted by lambo
                    Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Originally posted by Dj Buttchug View Post
                      Does anyone have a stud kit? need bullet nose 75mm all 20.

Selling E36 M3 contours. 17x8 +43 and 17x7.5 +41 straight and true. $100 or trade for stud kit
                      Do the contours have tires on them? Damn you for living in SD!!! Let's figure something out I need a set of wheels for the M3:p

-NICK

Comment

Official CA Wheels & Tires For Sale Thread

I might be able to play "sort of" middle man. This guy is supposed to be buying my VW engine and I'm to deliver it to Oceanside. I will be unloading the motor and the extras there and will have room to bring the wheels back.... to LA.

This is all supposed to be happening next weekend, so if this will work for you guys I can help. Payment required will be a long hug
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Hey guys I'm looking for a set of 16x7.5-8 4x100 wheels for my e30 sedan. Ideally I'd like something like rota grids but I'm not picky.
                          1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
                            Do the contours have tires on them? Damn you for living in SD!!! Let's figure something out I need a set of wheels for the M3:p

the 8s do not have tires but the 7.5s do however they are not mounted. pm me.
                            Last edited by Dj Buttchug; 05-23-2017, 09:55 PM.

Turbo M42 Build Thread :Here
                            Ig:ryno_pzk
                            I like the tuna here.
                            Originally posted by lambo
                            Buttchug. The official poster child of r3v.

Comment

Riken 16x9.5 ET38 5x120

Posting up my Riken wheels. Need to be redone.

Gardena CA until tomorrow then moving. Make an offer and come get em.
                              $300 work $1,000 restored for whoever has the time.
                              Text for photos. 801-915-3204
                              Build Thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=310912

Comment

WTB 16 tires

Anyone have any used 16 tires for sale?

Comment

Working...
                                X