LSD wanted asap

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ///digitalme
    replied
    Bump? Anyone?
    Open diffs or LSD doesn't matter right now.
    Can't drive my car. :(

    Leave a comment:


  • ///digitalme
    replied
    Whoah 100 for an open diff? Why so much

    Leave a comment:


  • robrez
    replied
    Originally posted by ///digitalme
    Isn't a 2.93 not ideal for my car? Open. How much for either?
    $100, you can pick it up at e30 motorwerks today if you want it.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    Originally posted by ncouraud
    yep - coming out of an '86 325es.
    how much?

    Leave a comment:


  • ncouraud
    replied
    yep - coming out of an '86 325es.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    Originally posted by ncouraud
    The 2.93 is pretty high mileage - odo stopped on the donor car at 203k, was there when I got it, I'd conservatively guess 220K.

    and, yeah, it would probably drop the acceleration of an iS into the toilet. I wasn't sure if it might be workable though.
    is it LSD??

    Leave a comment:


  • ncouraud
    replied
    The 2.93 is pretty high mileage - odo stopped on the donor car at 203k, was there when I got it, I'd conservatively guess 220K.

    and, yeah, it would probably drop the acceleration of an iS into the toilet. I wasn't sure if it might be workable though.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    Originally posted by ncouraud
    or a 2.93 LSD that's coming out of an eta in a week or so?
    sorry to butt in , is your 2.93 LSD? with how many miles.

    Leave a comment:


  • ///digitalme
    replied
    Isn't a 2.93 not ideal for my car? Open. How much for either?

    Leave a comment:


  • ncouraud
    replied
    or a 2.93 LSD that's coming out of an eta in a week or so?

    Leave a comment:


  • robrez
    replied
    Sure you don't want a 4.27 open?

    Leave a comment:


  • ///digitalme
    started a topic LSD wanted asap

    LSD wanted asap

    I'm looking for a 3.73, 3.93, or 4.10 LSD to swap into my 318is just foud out my open diff is toast. Need it asap and not too pricey I'm short on cash right now. That's why I would prefer A cheaper 3.73 or 3.93 LSD than the 4.10.

    Thanks.
Working...