Official Dockweiler FS/WTB Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Blackout
    replied
    Originally posted by downernsp
    Blackout I am sure I have a pc of trim,but if I can't find I will take you offer R3v is the best...
    sounds like a plan buddy.

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    Blackout I am sure I have a pc of trim,but if I can't find I will take you offer R3v is the best...

    Leave a comment:


  • Blackout
    replied
    Originally posted by downernsp
    Just went to go wash car and noticed my rear bumper trim GONE!!! thanks to them azz holes whom took it last nite. Karma chavalas...
    Do you want my U.S trim? I haz euro trim on the car.

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    Just went to go wash car and noticed my rear bumper trim GONE!!! thanks to them azz holes whom took it last nite. Karma chavalas...

    Leave a comment:


  • MR 325
    replied
    Originally posted by einstein57
    junk yard price is $20 for a wing. I'll give you $60 if you meet me halfway.
    :)

    Leave a comment:


  • MalibuMafiaV
    replied
    I have a 1-gallon AEM water & methanol injection kit I'll sell for $350 OBO.
    It's brand new in the box. Anyone interested?.

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    I'll be bringing some euro plate fillers and some eibach prokit rear springs.



    Originally posted by MR 325
    Guys I also have an E28 M-Tech 1 wing for sale. Insert is painted trim black.

    $120. If you want it PM me and I will bring.
    Junk yard price is $20 for a wing. I'll give you $60 if you meet me halfway.

    Leave a comment:


  • accident
    replied
    Pto

    Leave a comment:


  • dvck
    replied
    Originally posted by Ism20craze30
    So who's bringing some shirts today I'd like to get one/two and parts let me know ASAP I havnt been able to be on here cause of work I like to grab some parts!!
    I made the event shirts and Travis (ethirtyiS) will be selling his e30m3 shirts aswell, there will be parts gallore!

    Leave a comment:


  • tAngo.
    replied
    yeeeah myboooy DW time!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ism20craze30
    replied
    So who's bringing some shirts today I'd like to get one/two and parts let me know ASAP I havnt been able to be on here cause of work I like to grab some parts!!

    Leave a comment:


  • dvck
    replied
    Last minute anyone have a black oe shifter boot?

    Leave a comment:


  • e30trooper
    replied
    everyone bring $$$$ today :D

    Leave a comment:


  • JrCamacho
    replied
    Originally posted by Harry's E30
    if anyone is interested in a soft top, mtech 1 wheel, center console, cluster or 4.10 lsd let me know
    i may or may not be interested in that wheel...

    Leave a comment:


  • bmw325csi
    replied
    Ill take 2, thanks bud.

    Leave a comment:

Working...