No announcement yet.

Santa Barbara monthly meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for bimmerfest i say we meet up with the sfv caravan so leave here between 6:30 and 7 and meet that caravan in sherman oaks

BUILD-http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=242728

Comment

I gotta polish out some cone rashes before saturday now ;-) Just found another one....

Comment

what time are we gonna meet at the shoreline?
        Originally posted by InuFaye
        silver is old man color car. you need dat BRO-SECA BLUE.
        Originally posted by blunttech
        so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
        Originally posted by george graves
        An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

The usual....9ish...10ish.

Comment

ok got it

and whos gonna see that Avengers movie :)
            so true.. never let them know where you live..I almost ended up in jail when I was raping young women on craigslist
            An S5x is like the girl you want to marry - an m30 is the girl you don't bring home to mom.

Comment

Harry, I will be there with $15. LOL:)
              My car http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=243442

Comment

see you mugs in the morning
                ( f ; _ ; )f

Comment

BTW for any SBers, if anyone needs parts, I still got quite a bit left (bilstein hds, m3 springs etc) for cheap to you guys. Honestly just want it gone. Interior, engine and driveshaft/diff gone.

Had fun on 154 today showing an NSX what's up ;-) Being lighter AND equal HP and all surprised the hell out of him :-D Just had to....I don't recommend being the typical BMW arse on public roads :-0
                  Last edited by R3Z3N; 05-04-2012, 09:01 PM.

Comment

how was the meet?

Comment

^^ You missed some good lunch. A couple E90s showed up, and an E92 M3. Or did I get that backwards?

Comment

damn lol

Comment

1 e93, 2 e90's and an e92 m3. Then R3Z3N's, Freshwagen, Jaywood, myself my buddy in his lagungreen late model vert and one more e30 showed up. Sorry I cant remember the black late model. It was on Brocks

Taylor
                          Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                          Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

^^ Harry has the black late model on Brocks.

Broke my IS lip off in SB yesterday :-( Haven't been downtown in a long time and forgot how bad the streets are. If the guy accepts, I'll def be trading mine for his E46 M3 if/when I move to downtown.

Comment

dont trade the e30 dude

Comment

Originally posted by BrownBeanE30 View Post
                                dont trade the e30 dude

that's what I said. The e30 is faster and its a classic. And just be careful driving around. Ive been through three iS lips and Im on my fourth. They are one of those things that I consider a wear item on my car.

Taylor
                                Need a performance chip for you BMW? Shoot me a PM and I'll get you taken care of!!
                                Taylor- Follow me on Instagram @e30_fiend

Comment

Working...
                                X