• Show
Clear All

• Chilezen
    replied
    For what engine?

Leave a comment:

• m3clutch
    replied
    looking for oil filter housing if anyone has any leads. Somehow lost my oil thermostat sping and pin at speed the other day. Need to replace those items. Been having a hard time findin the part #'s too...don't see them on real oem.

Leave a comment:

• 808ETA
    replied
    Brand new MagnaFlow Direct Fit CARB Catalytic Converter

Part Number - 3321554

Never used only taken out of the box for picture.

$1600 obo shipped

Click image for larger version

Name:	E8E72BC9-E735-4ED2-8B6B-13B94E4CA336.jpeg
Views:	600
Size:	72.4 KB
ID:	10018674

Leave a comment:

• Narsiyousif
    replied
    looking for Getrag 260 for e30 in the San Diego area and if it is a complete manual swap kit will be even better

Leave a comment:

• prisonerofdoom83
    replied
    Originally posted by freakingerble View Post
    everything I’ve been looking at is crazy overpriced or a big piece of junk . I’ve been looking to add a second project but I’m not sure it’s worth it anymore . Good luck though

Leave a comment:

• freakingerble
    replied
    Originally posted by freakingerble View Post
    Anyone have a 318is shell or roller for sell. Call or text me (951)743-4142

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Originally posted by m3clutch View Post

I really want to run oem m3 offset bushings personally, but I was so hasty to press in my oem cab bushings that now I regret it. I guess I'm driving in a straight line 90% of the time anyways... Will do the dish soap trick and clean the arm stub with a brush to get her smooth.
    I have some bare OEM lollipops if you want to throw on the M3 CABs in them so you have an "easy" way to swap em out. $20

Leave a comment:

• m3clutch
    replied
    Originally posted by dasmanschaft012 View Post
    make sure the control arm stub is very clean and smooth, apply some dish soap and water and it should go on fairly easily.
    personally, i always go straight to poly for CABs which just pop right on.
    I really want to run oem m3 offset bushings personally, but I was so hasty to press in my oem cab bushings that now I regret it. I guess I'm driving in a straight line 90% of the time anyways... Will do the dish soap trick and clean the arm stub with a brush to get her smooth.

I just ordered some fan brackets from the motherland...waiting for those to finally wrap up and get the car back on the ground...

Leave a comment:

• reelizmpro
    replied

You can get the sucker on the CA spindle by hand? I read about the soapy water after failing on my first attempt, will give it a shot this weekend. maybe I'm being a whimpy lil bish lol I tried to crank it on but didn't succeed!
    Yes, but I did it with the arms off the car. Not sure how easy it would be with the arm on the car and wheel swinging in the air. That would probably make it more difficult.

Leave a comment:

• dasmanschaft012
    replied
    make sure the control arm stub is very clean and smooth, apply some dish soap and water and it should go on fairly easily.
    personally, i always go straight to poly for CABs which just pop right on.

Leave a comment:

• m3clutch
    replied
    Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post

You mean the tool to change the bushing on the car? I've always done it by pressing the new bushing into the lollipop and then installing the bushing w/lollipop onto the control arm by hand or using a socket and hammer with soapy water.
    You can get the sucker on the CA spindle by hand? I read about the soapy water after failing on my first attempt, will give it a shot this weekend. maybe I'm being a whimpy lil bish lol I tried to crank it on but didn't succeed!

Leave a comment:

• reelizmpro
    replied
    anyone around the LA/south bay area have one of those CAB bushing tools. Im gonna make one, but...will buy ya beer if I can borrow yours. Will pass it on to the next guy too!
    You mean the tool to change the bushing on the car? I've always done it by pressing the new bushing into the lollipop and then installing the bushing w/lollipop onto the control arm by hand or using a socket and hammer with soapy water.

Leave a comment:

• Dnaspazz
    replied
    Anybody want a free working automatic transmission? in OC. PM me

Leave a comment:

• m3clutch
    replied
    anyone around the LA/south bay area have one of those CAB bushing tools. Im gonna make one, but...will buy ya beer if I can borrow yours. Will pass it on to the next guy too!
    Last edited by m3clutch; 04-09-2021, 11:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• freakingerble
    replied
    Anyone have a 318is shell or roller for sell. Call or text me (951)743-4142

Leave a comment:

Working...
X