No announcement yet.

Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a set on my car in the sig i am going to replace. They are not perfect and one has a crack in it.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
      I have a set on my car in the sig i am going to replace. They are not perfect and one has a crack in it.
      Pm'd!
      Instagram: @derkm

Comment

Originally posted by blue plates View Post
        m20 oil pan, PO took a wire wheel to it to clean it up. $100

51mm strut housings, shortened 2 inches. $50

1977 e21 shell, bring your own wheels, has a clean title. $100 or $200 with 13" turbines. Hood included, just not pictured.
        Still available.
        Originally posted by IRON-E
        Yeah, you're definitely a vw

Comment

I have a alpine e30 late model coupe we are parting out. It was hit in left front left fender/ front left door / front bumper. Trans/driveshaft/right front fender/hood/front lower valance is already gone. I just took out the front lower control arms that look brand new/fresh install with new cab's SOLD for the pair. ..Long block engine head/block only with 135/140 compression across the board for SOLD.NON leaking Rack and Pinion is out with good tierods SOLD obo. Thats all i have out so far unless you hit me up with a PM if there is something you are looking for specifically.
          Last edited by QUKBMER; 08-28-2014, 11:13 AM.
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Does anybody have a late model 325i getrag 260 5 speed forsale ??? Need one badly.

Comment

Does anybody have a late model 325i getrag 260 5 speed forsale ??? Need one badly.
              I've got 2 automagic transmissions, for your auto fail car.
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

looking for a tan vinyl sedan comfort seat (driver front), need one badly!

Comment

WTB: Shell with OK body, any color, preferably early model.

thanks!

2004 E46 M3 Cabriolet...she will be missed..
                  84 325e "E30HB" :)
                  IG: AJVishus_E30HB

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                    I've got 2 automagic transmissions, for your auto fail car.
                    hey E are they in good condition? mine might be going out after the SD trip its shifts late and hard on first then last night it wouldn't go into gear.
                    TEMO

Originally Posted by Ryan... If you've seen Tango's girl, you would not be questioning his choice of apparel ;-)

Comment

I have an Extra trunk light assembly. 15 and its yours
                      Originally posted by dvck
                      I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by E30Jigzaw View Post
                        Alpine white front passengers fender really good condition no dents off an 89 coupe $50

[ATTACH]88024[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]88025[/ATTACH]
                        Just crashed my subby need the cash someone make me an offer
                        Buy e30 cup holders
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...41#post4159541

Buy BMW Motosports handles
                        http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302846

Buy BMW MOTORSPORT valve covers http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=330146

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tAngo. View Post
                          hey E are they in good condition? mine might be going out after the SD trip its shifts late and hard on first then last night it wouldn't go into gear.
                          PM me dude, yes they are in good working condition. Very smooth late model, 3 point guibo shafts, I also have the torque converters for both. They are ready to move.
                          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

anybody have a 325i instrument cluster?
                            sigpic

Comment

I need a passenger side seat belt buckle. Pm me if you got one
                              91 318is M50 swapped
                              05 Honda Pilot

24V swap thread
                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=302524

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                                PM me dude, yes they are in good working condition. Very smooth late model, 3 point guibo shafts, I also have the torque converters for both. They are ready to move.
                                Sweet I'll keep that in mind. I just ended up doing a oil change today the filter was old and falling apart so I'm going to see how it runs the next few days.
                                TEMO

Originally Posted by Ryan... If you've seen Tango's girl, you would not be questioning his choice of apparel ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X