Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
    Rockauto has them for 10 bucks new. And they fit great.
    Cool, thanks for the heads up.


    ATTENTION:

    FOR THOSE WHO HAVE NOT DONE SO, PLEASE DO SO AT THIS TIME

    Comment


      WTB: 373 or 346

      Comment


        Anyone have late model front bumper shocks? Don't care if they are blown, ugly, covered in black widows, etc.
        Si vis pacem, para bellum.

        New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
        Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
        Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

        79 Bronco SHTF Build

        Comment


          Wtb e30 parts car must have LSD and good seats and manual. Bad engine OK.
          Or
          e36, m3, e34 for a swap parts car.

          Comment


            Originally posted by marshallnoise View Post
            Anyone have late model front bumper shocks? Don't care if they are blown, ugly, covered in black widows, etc.
            I'm upgrading from stock. In working condition. However one I bought in January. Was blown out. So I replaced with a cheap version.

            Comment


              Originally posted by blads99 View Post
              I'm upgrading from stock. In working condition. However one I bought in January. Was blown out. So I replaced with a cheap version.
              I am confused by your post. Are you saying you have bumper shocks?
              Si vis pacem, para bellum.

              New Hawtness: 1995 540i/6 Claptrap
              Defunct too: Cirrusblau m30 Project
              Defunct (sold): Alta Vista

              79 Bronco SHTF Build

              Comment


                Selling my old zender spoiler.
                50$ takes it. Located in Palmdale. It's been siting in storage for a while, but there's nothing wrong with it. Comes with the original mounting hardware.

                Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431544814.668835.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	74.8 KB
ID:	7176694
                Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431544786.305724.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.8 KB
ID:	7176693



                Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                DREWLIENTE

                1$ PShops PM me

                Comment


                  Bilsteins up for sale. 250 FIRM. Picked up in eagle rock or sfv.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by itskingsteelo; 05-15-2015, 07:42 PM.
                  Originally posted by dvck
                  I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by E30_Pare View Post
                    Selling my old zender spoiler.
                    50$ takes it. Located in Palmdale. It's been siting in storage for a while, but there's nothing wrong with it. Comes with the original mounting hardware.
                    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    PMed, very interested

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
                      Bolstering up for sale. 250 FIRM. Picked up in eagle rock or sfv.
                      Bolstering? or Bilsteins? what are you selling? complete struts?
                      "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

                      85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                      88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                      89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                      91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

                      Comment


                        ^^^ looks like bilsteins
                        Last edited by e30lyf; 05-15-2015, 11:15 PM.
                        - Fercy -

                        BimmerHeads
                        Classic BMW Specialists
                        Santa Clarita, CA
                        www.BimmerHeads.com

                        Comment


                          i am selling my Mtech II 370mm (fine spline) it's in very good shape. NO loose stitching and NO discoloration on leather. please pm me if you interested. thanks


                          Price: $350 picked-up (shipping on buyer expense)







                          - Fercy -

                          BimmerHeads
                          Classic BMW Specialists
                          Santa Clarita, CA
                          www.BimmerHeads.com

                          Comment


                            Zender spoiler sold


                            Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                            NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
                            DREWLIENTE

                            1$ PShops PM me

                            Comment


                              i know its not from an e30 but worth a shot, anyone have an m44b19 long block from a swap or something that is known good running? dont want to have to pay the commerical puller prices, and i cant find one local enough to me in any yards to pull that are worth it.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by kickinindian View Post
                                i know its not from an e30 but worth a shot, anyone have an m44b19 long block from a swap or something that is known good running? dont want to have to pay the commerical puller prices, and i cant find one local enough to me in any yards to pull that are worth it.


                                www.car-part.com

                                ;D

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X