Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E30SPDFRK
    replied
    Looking for a couple small parts, I ordered them new from Schmeidmann last year but the order status still says waiting for them to be back in stock, and I don't want to wait any longer.

Looking for:
    - late model brake ducts for the valence
    - late model fog lights in good shape or blanks
    - door tweeters or good condition blanks
    - 13 button OBC with working display, but it you have an aftermarket blank panel I might take that as well

Closer to 92627 the better, if you can deliver I'll pay you more

Leave a comment:

• E30335i
    replied
    Anyone that still creeps here, I have z3 racks, m3 racks 96+, and standard e36 rack trying to unload. All in used but usable condition, not sure if they leak or not. A bunch of electric spal fans, strut housings, intake manifolds, e34 obd1 m50b25 engine harness.
    Also have an ABUNDANCE of e30 misc parts that I’m going to be throwing away so if anyone wants something it’ll be like 50 and below range. Please reach out if interested with description and price your willing to pay. Happy new year all!

Leave a comment:

• ghrays
    replied
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0707.jpg Views:	0 Size:	147.1 KB ID:	10110300 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0711.jpg Views:	0 Size:	191.1 KB ID:	10110301 Late model tan coupe front carpet, 51471976668, in good condition. This later style of carpet has the integrated sound deadening as shown. No tears, worn spots, rips. This carpet is uncut and intact where the HVAC sits. This can be used for either a coupe or sedan. The small rear piece is not included. The rubber in the driver's footwell is in excellent condition. There are a few very light stains in the passenger's footwell. An excellent candidate for re-dying either tan or a darker color such as anthracite or black. I have the BMW new carpet box for transport but it is very large, so local pickup in San Diego is recommended. $300.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ghrays; 12-24-2023, 04:32 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Eurospec
    replied
    Looking for a 2.7 s-eta balancer -- p/n 11231714855

Edit: Sourced

Last edited by Eurospec; 12-08-2023, 12:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• projectJTv4
    replied
    Originally posted by projectJTv4 View Post
    For sale, items I purchased for my E30 but changed my mind after installation and very light use. All items are like new.

I can provide actual pictures if needed, but I linked where I purchased all of them from.

1. VDO Headunit TR7412UB-OR (ECS reference)
    2. VDO Headunit Wiring Harness (ECS reference)
    3. BMW Sunshade (ECS reference)
    4. DashMat in black (Amazon reference)

Located in the SGV/LA/OC area, pick up only. Not looking to ship anything at the moment.
    These are still for sale.

Leave a comment:

• prisonerofdoom83
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2464.jpg
Views:	464
Size:	133.4 KB
ID:	10107422 I have some all red/smoked tails for sale pick up in Palmdale or Sherman oaks van nuys area Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2465.jpg
Views:	472
Size:	127.1 KB
ID:	10107421

Leave a comment:

• OSAH racing
    replied
    I will take the LS wheel and tires .

Leave a comment:

• e30devo
    replied
    Looking to unload some wheels this weekend. Need space.

[SOLD] Ronal LS Mesh, 4x100 57.1CB 15x7.5 et 25, with caps and Yokohama S-Drives, great shape. $600

[SOLD] Azev A, 4x100 57.1 CB, 16x9 et..? Whatever they are, with caps, cheap tires. Great shape. $700

DM me, Beach cities area. Thanks!
    Last edited by e30devo; 01-08-2024, 08:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• K24E30
    replied
    Have a fully dressed M20B27 ETA motor that’s taking up valuable space in my garage. 176k miles. One can lobe is flat, still ran and drove strongly, just had some diesel like valve clatter. Need it gone ASAP. Make me an offer, pretty much any offer. Come pick it up on the border of Hawthorne/El Segundo.

Leave a comment:

• E30SPDFRK
    replied
    I need a rear wheel hub from a 325ix, PN is 33411131123

2wd hubs will not work

Thank you​

Leave a comment:

• e30devo
    replied
    Hello,

I’m looking for a working right rear window motor/regulator assembly.. from a sedan.

[edit]Now I have a spare right rear window motor if someone needs one.
    Last edited by e30devo; 09-01-2023, 07:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• atjSanz
    replied
    Well I never thought I would do this but I am selling my project 325is. I just had my second child, and I am going back to school. I just don’t have the resources to dedicate to working on it. It is a clean title real 325is 5 spd swapped (done by previous owner, never had an issue). I purchased it in Jan 18’ (168k miles) with a turbo installed and a full long block engine rebuild. I towed it to my friends shop, removed the whole turbo set up and kept it in storage. My goal was taking it back to stock and make a reliable daily driver. I’ve spent thousands of dollars doing just that. I’ve kept receipts for everything that I’ve done to the car in my 7 years of ownership. The car has issues as any 33 year old car is going to have. I am including the turbo set up with the car but if you don’t want it I’ll lower the price. I’ll be honest I don’t know anything about the turbo set up because I never intended on using it. The car has been insanely reliable, my commute to work is 100 mile round trip 3x a week. It never left me stranded, never overheated, not one issue. It currently has 189k miles, working odometer. I am also including a bunch of parts too. I am asking 8800 with the turbo setup and less without. I think this is a fair price given the condition and how sought after a 325is coupe manual black on black are. That being said I have a new born at home and don’t have time for games, non-serious buyers, or tire kickers. I am not desperate to sell and I am firm on the price. Please don’t waste my time. Here is a list of recent maintenance done by Castro Motorsport.
    If you have any questions please ask.​
    Attached Files
    Last edited by atjSanz; 07-25-2023, 10:19 PM.

Leave a comment:

• projectJTv4
    replied
    For sale, items I purchased for my E30 but changed my mind after installation and very light use. All items are like new.

I can provide actual pictures if needed, but I linked where I purchased all of them from.

1. VDO Headunit TR7412UB-OR (ECS reference)
    2. VDO Headunit Wiring Harness (ECS reference)
    3. BMW Sunshade (ECS reference)
    4. DashMat in black (Amazon reference)

Located in the SGV/LA/OC area, pick up only. Not looking to ship anything at the moment.

Leave a comment:

• E30SPDFRK
    replied
    Looking for anyone parting out a late model, I need the drivers side corner of the rear valence.

Leave a comment:

• arcpolo
    replied
    free M20b25 factory exhaust. Good shape. function as it should.
    Pickup in west LA.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X