No announcement yet.

Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTB: rear hub. Screwed up the threads on mine.

Comment

Originally posted by DiM View Post
      WTB: rear hub. Screwed up the threads on mine.
      I'd suggest buying new buddy, that's not an easy to replace item.
      @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I have a complete m20b27 engine for sale, from the Eta that I'm parting out. I'd like to try and sell it complete as opposed to selling individual parts (I have enough work on my hands parting out the rest of the car). The engine was rebuilt early 2016 and has about 2k miles on it, and runs perfectly. The engine is still in the car, but if anyone is interested I'll start pulling it.

Asking $280 local pickup.

Comment

Looking for a trunk, non vert, no wing holes, no damage or repairs, color doesn’t matter, but would like the paint to be in good shape.
          Last edited by E30SPDFRK; 01-09-2018, 07:15 AM.
          Byron
          Leichtbau

Comment

Borbet Type E 5x120 16x7.5

Need to sell quick. Borbet Type E 16x7.5 et. 20 5x120, 9.5/10 condition.
            My son wrecked his 88 today when he hydroplaned onto a 10 inch island. Needs to replace a Valance and fender and a driver side tie rod end.
            Make a reasonable offer please nooooo low ballers.

I also have a pair of brand new Falken 19/50/16 and an almost new pair of OHTSU (Falken) 195/50/16 for sale for 225.00 Firm.

Text me for better pics if needed 909-994-0918

$300.00 OBO
            Attached Files
            I am not sick, I am twisted. Sick makes it sound like there is a cure.

1991 318is Diamantschwarz Metallic
            1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Wtb: Super eta lblock. Going stroker. Not interested in w/ head ; only block. Please pm me. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Last edited by E30335i; 01-09-2018, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
                Looking for a trunk, non vert, no wing holes, no damage or repairs, color doesn’t matter, but would like the paint to be in good shape.
                PM'd ;)

Comment

Stop tech rotors, carpet, rear seat

I have a brand new set of front rotors stop tech slotted rotors. Never got to use them i sold my e30 so no need for them. 100 picked up in LA or OC
                  Text or call at. 714417066five

Also have a black vinyl upper portion of the rear seat in mint condition. 70 picked up in LA or OC

Rear no spoiler alpine 2 trunk lid. In decent shape
                  45 picked up in LA or OC
                  Last edited by ///digitalme; 01-31-2018, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Free!!
                    Door and hood!!
                    Good condition no dents!!
                    Moving out so i need this stuff gone.
                    Rather give it away to someone that may need them than send it to a junk yard or scrap yard
                    Originally posted by dvck
                    I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
                      Free!!
                      Door and hood!!
                      Good condition no dents!!
                      Moving out so i need this stuff gone.
                      Rather give it away to someone that may need them than send it to a junk yard or scrap yard
                      What color are they?

1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

Selling some late model fog lamps with pig tail connectors. They are OEM ZKW brand with almost no pitting and look brand spanking new (see pictures). I have had these in my keep pile but situations now require me to sell. These are perfect for someone that is restoring or for that perfectionist that requires perfection. See pictures for condition and PM offer but please keep you low ball offers away.

Shipping is an option but prefer local pick up. If local pick up cash is required but if shipping is required then add 3% pay pal fees to the price.
                        Selling for $250.00 because of the quality of the original ZKW lens.
                        Attached Files

1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

I am looking for low mileage Bilstein HD's, fronts and rears. They're for a 1987 325iS. I am located in Southern California (91803). Willing to pay for shipping or possible pick up if local. Thanks for your time

Comment

Originally posted by e30crazie View Post
                            Selling some late model fog lamps with pig tail connectors. They are OEM ZKW brand with almost no pitting and look brand spanking new (see pictures). I have had these in my keep pile but situations now require me to sell. These are perfect for someone that is restoring or for that perfectionist that requires perfection. See pictures for condition and PM offer but please keep you low ball offers away.

Shipping is an option but prefer local pick up. If local pick up cash is required but if shipping is required then add 3% pay pal fees to the price.
                            Selling for $250.00 because of the quality of the original ZKW lens.
                            Guys, if too pricey then send me reasonable offers. I need to get rid of these ASAP.

Thanks

1989 325i Alpine White

Comment

Originally posted by kazzman View Post
                              I am looking for low mileage Bilstein HD's, fronts and rears. They're for a 1987 325iS. I am located in Southern California (91803). Willing to pay for shipping or possible pick up if local. Thanks for your time
                              I have a set, front are completely blown, rears are very good, unknown mileage, I think they are rebuildable. 91201.

Comment

WTB:
                                Late model drivers side fender and front bumper in alpine white for a sedan
                                AFM for a 325i
                                Black sports/vert seats

Located in San Diego
                                If it ain't Boeing I ain't going.

Comment

Working...
                                X