Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balleristic31
    replied
    Anyone have a decently priced e34 oil pan/dipstick/pickup? Struck out this weekend at the yards. Trying to get my swap going.

Leave a comment:

• Motheye99
    replied
    Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
    How have I not met you yet??
    The Z4's engine is barely in there. I popped off the trans to get the clutch. That engine is just teetering on the subframe... I'm guessing you were there in the morning, before I got there.
    I was there Saturday afternoon grabbed the E pedal from the Z4 for my m54 swap. Send me a PM lets cruise the E30's while mine still running.

Leave a comment:

• Chilezen
    replied
    How have I not met you yet??
    The Z4's engine is barely in there. I popped off the trans to get the clutch. That engine is just teetering on the subframe... I'm guessing you were there in the morning, before I got there.

Leave a comment:

• Motheye99
    replied
    I was there yesterday, M54b30 hooked up to 5 speed zf in a 5 series. wish i had time to pull it during the 40% weekend.

Z4 5 speed in primo too

Leave a comment:

• Chilezen
    replied
    For anyone looking to do a 24v swap with the right engine, there's a '97 2.8 Z3 at the Wilmington yard right now. If you've done your research, you know how special that is. I was there today, I considered pulling it, but I was deterred by the condition it's in: the upper radiator hose had exploded so it threw coolant everywhere. There's a chance this means the engine had overheated, but there's only one way to find out. But I did take pics for you!

The other reasons I didn't pull it are cuz I already have one that I'm rebuilding, and I have nowhere to store another one.

If you were interested in other Z3 parts, sorry those are gone. The diff and steering rack were pulled. I removed the radiator to give myself room to pull it, but that's where I stopped. The harness seems to have a few cuts as well, and the ECU is gone. The 5-speed trans is still there though.

If you do go pull that engine, in exchange for this wonderful news I'm sharing with you, I ask that you pull the shifter carrier linkage for me. I have the shift arm, but not the carrier. Message me if you do go!

Leave a comment:

• reelizmpro
    replied
    How are you sure it was him?

Leave a comment:

• Scallywagon
    replied
    Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post
    how can that be a good business practice, have you talked to the police?
    Nah, this is as policey as I care to get, he'll get his and hopefully R3v doesn't give him any more business in the mean time

Leave a comment:

• Motheye99
    replied
    Originally posted by Scallywagon View Post
    So this cat for sure stole my Megasquirt out of my Honda while his friend stalled for him when I went to meet him about the harness.

Caught me slippin but, fuck that theif.
    how can that be a good business practice, have you talked to the police?

Leave a comment:

• Scallywagon
    replied
    Originally posted by yert315 View Post
    I bought a set of bottle caps from him. He just behaves as if he has better things to do than talk to you.

Also, I was selling m1.3 engine harnesses for $100 6 years ago. $140 isn’t that bad.
    So this cat for sure stole my Megasquirt out of my Honda while his friend stalled for him when I went to meet him about the harness.

Caught me slippin but, fuck that theif.

Leave a comment:

• efficient
    replied
    Originally posted by WestCoastEta View Post
    Anyone have the upper bumper support for an early (pre-85) valance? Part # 41331884353 for reference.

ECS sells it for $75 but I'd rather not buy from them if I don't have to.

I have the later 85-87 valance I can trade if need be.
    thanks never knew they sold that piece.

Leave a comment:

• WestCoastEta
    replied
    Anyone have the upper bumper support for an early (pre-85) valance? Part # 41331884353 for reference.

ECS sells it for $75 but I'd rather not buy from them if I don't have to.

I have the later 85-87 valance I can trade if need be.

Leave a comment:

• Chilezen
    replied
    Not that this is urgent, but I'm looking for a used flywheel/clutch/PP assembly. If you upgraded your old one, I'd like that old one that you are about to throw away. Thanks~

Leave a comment:

• WestCoastEta
    replied
    Time to clear a few things out of the garage. Pics for all items are here: https://imgur.com/a/IG6wyUy

US grills. Most of the foam is gone and the passenger side grill has a small break as indicated in photos. Nothing a little super glue couldn't take care of. $35 for the set.

Early coupe driver window. Will not fit late model window regulators - early boiz only! $45

2 sets of sealed beam headlights with mounts. As far as I know all lights work, but one of the bulbs seems to only mount upside down. Not sure what the deal is with that - can probably be adjusted. $30 per set or $50 for all

Rear subframe. Still has old bushings in there. No issues, I just upgraded to Garagistic's adjustable subframe. $69

And lastly: the dashboard! It used to be really clean until I dented the top of it above the gauge cluster. Not horrendous and probably not visible when mounted, but I done goof'd it up no doubt. It's a little faded and has two hairline cracks in the coin tray as indicated in photos. Was asking $280 until I put the dent in it. Now, idk, $120?

Open to offers on all this stuff. Local pickup in 90026 please.

Leave a comment:

• roznic
    replied
    Originally posted by Richardbohr View Post
    Anyone have a water pump pulley for 1989 325is? My pulley cracked from the mounting points. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might have this, gotta double check tonight

Leave a comment:

• Richardbohr
    replied
    Anyone have a water pump pulley for 1989 325is? My pulley cracked from the mounting points. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X