Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Edit: SOLD...

    10" lukebox with powerbass sub.
    $150

    In silver lake..
    Last edited by glnr13; 03-04-2019, 04:51 PM. Reason: Sold
    sigpic

    Comment


      Originally posted by e30_Matt View Post
      Wha size are the wheels?


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


      The euroweaves are 15inch 4x100
      The baskets are 14 inch 4x100


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

      Comment


        Originally posted by Richardbohr View Post
        The euroweaves are 15inch 4x100
        The baskets are 14 inch 4x100


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk


        Ok I was looking for some 16ís. Thanks anyways. Let me know if you see any around that are 4x100


        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

        Comment


          Originally posted by e30crazie View Post
          WTB 885 head.
          Have you found one yet? I might be able to help you

          Originally posted by Richardbohr View Post
          Euroweaves: 950obo
          I bought my euros for 600... I think your price is a tad high.

          Currently building a badass coffee table
          Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

          Comment


            Originally posted by Chilezen View Post


            I bought my euros for 600... I think your price is a tad high.
            Robbery...

            I sold my set for $900. Asking price was $800 originally, people really wanted them.

            Comment


              Nice, congrats. I didn't realize the demand was so high.

              Currently building a badass coffee table
              Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

              Comment


                Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
                Nice, congrats. I didn't realize the demand was so high.

                They're semi rare in the US, so it really just depends on how many are being sold at that particular moment. I didn't see any on ebay or on craigslist at the time.

                Comment


                  I saw a beautifully refinished set of Euroweaves listed for $1400 recently!

                  Comment


                    I’m driving up to LA/Long Beach/ Huntington area tomorrow, if anyone has anything they want to get rid of that may be beneficial to a late model restoration let me know!

                    I’m hoping to not come empty handed. especially looking for a set of GC coils or equivalent.
                    Turbo parts would be good also :)

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Jokester View Post
                      Iím driving up to LA/Long Beach/ Huntington area tomorrow, if anyone has anything they want to get rid of that may be beneficial to a late model restoration let me know!

                      Iím hoping to not come empty handed. especially looking for a set of GC coils or equivalent.
                      Turbo parts would be good also :)


                      I have some basketweaves and a manual transmission for e30


                      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Richardbohr View Post
                        I have some basketweaves and a manual transmission for e30


                        Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        What specs are the weaves?

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Jokester View Post
                          What specs are the weaves?


                          14inch 4x100 with tires that have a lot tread left.


                          Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
                            OEM underbody protection and pseudo-cooling for your daily stock-spec racecar. No mounting hardware included, they're lost forever and ever. It deserves new parts anyway. I'd prefer to not separate items.

                            $100 or more takes the kit. Located in Carson or Torrance, depending on the time of day. Sorry if I don't respond immediately~

                            Bump

                            Edit: Sold, parted and sold to two guys in New York and New Jersey. $90 to ship the splash shield. Never would have thought this was that desirable
                            Last edited by Chilezen; 03-09-2019, 12:14 AM.

                            Currently building a badass coffee table
                            Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

                            Comment


                              Oh hey guys, does anyone have a brake booster they're looking to get rid of for an 84 325e? If so, you should let me know because I'll definitely buy it from you.
                              Last edited by TheRob; 03-07-2019, 07:37 PM.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by TheRob View Post
                                Oh hey guys, does anyone have a brake booster they're looking to get rid of? If so, you should let me know because I'll definitely buy it from you.
                                Stock or iX? I have an iX i could get rid of.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X