Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
    Anyone have a pair of 20mm slip on spacers?
    I have some 5mm ones lol

    For Sale (If someone will buy it!)
    105k miles 2.93 Open diff. Includes sensor and back plate, and plenty some grime.

    $... ummmm tree fiddy? make an offer, whatever it is
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1986 BMW 325e & 1968 Datsun Roadster 2000
    Previous Car Count : 21 ... and climbing...
    Originally posted by Melon
    Let it be known to all. Simon fucking keeps it real.

    Comment


      Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
      Anyone have a pair of 20mm slip on spacers?
      I do but I'm not in socal
      1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

      Comment


        What do you want for them? A flat rate box is like $12
        Byron

        Comment


          Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
          I have some 5mm ones lol

          For Sale (If someone will buy it!)
          105k miles 2.93 Open diff. Includes sensor and back plate, and plenty some grime.

          $... ummmm tree fiddy? make an offer, whatever it is

          I sold a 3.15 open diff for $100 in less than 12 hours... no wonder the buyer said that's a good price. And I even cleaned it! Oh well.

          Currently building a badass coffee table
          Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

          Comment


            I have a pair of black comfort seats . The passenger is very good and the driver is in decent shape . One rip really . Rails and recliner function works well . No seatbelt latches . 100$ obo idk what they are worth if anything . Pm me for my number and I can text pics . Possible trade lmk what you got .
            Late model tails?
            Roundels? Idk

            Comment


              Originally posted by KillaCam View Post
              WTB: Slider Radio - with or without code (With preferred)
              Did you get your slider yet? I have one for sale with code :).

              PM for more 411
              I am not sick, I am twisted. Sick makes it sound like there is a cure.

              1991 318is Diamantschwarz Metallic
              1989 325i Alpine White

              Comment


                Anyone have some IS side skirts for sale?

                Comment


                  In need of a rear driver side door lock actuator . Can meet at bimmerfest or pickup locally I’m from Palmdale butcan drive to you pm me for my number . Please and thank you

                  Comment


                    Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

                    Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
                    I sold a 3.15 open diff for $100 in less than 12 hours... no wonder the buyer said that's a good price. And I even cleaned it! Oh well.
                    posted my diff on Craigslist, hoping for a quick sale too

                    https://losangeles.craigslist.org/ws...895035870.html


                    Also; Considering SOLD my Euro Smileys (not Depo), bought them 2 months ago, and thinking about going back to the H1/H4 sealed beam upgrade $300firm SOLD
                    Last edited by 2mAn; 06-10-2019, 11:08 AM.
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1986 BMW 325e & 1968 Datsun Roadster 2000
                    Previous Car Count : 21 ... and climbing...
                    Originally posted by Melon
                    Let it be known to all. Simon fucking keeps it real.

                    Comment


                      FS: 3.73 OPEN e30 diff.
                      Stock solid bushing in ok shape. Needs new fluid. No weird sounds, works well.
                      Also has z3 output flanges, just swap your e30 ones over.
                      Picked up in Long Beach $100.
                      We're in deep now boys
                      1988 325i SETA - Daily driver
                      1988 340iL - Track car
                      My M60 V8 swap thread here
                      [oo==OO==oo]

                      Comment




                        Bimmerworld short shifter. Mount to the trans tunnel. Sitting next to a euro e36 m3 shift lever for comparison (also for sale $40).
                        Bearing inside clicks when selecting gears sometimes. Might need a grease or something. Selling it for $200 ono

                        Comment


                          For sale a set of h&r sport lowering springs and bilstien b8 shocks and struts
                          Only put about 2k miles on them
                          400 obo
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by YungToast View Post
                            For sale a set of h&r sport lowering springs and bilstien b8 shocks and struts
                            Only put about 2k miles on them
                            400 obo
                            Nice

                            Comment


                              Anyone got early model taillights?
                              Lens condition doesn't really matter.
                              I hate you E30spdfrk

                              Comment


                                Looking for a pair of sport seats. Must have good hinges, frames and rails. Tan (natur) preferred but may recover if needed.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X