Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
    Fuck that guy, horrible seller. Not a pleasant person to do business with. Avoid!
    I've talked to him twice on FB messenger for an inquiry on parts before and got the same vibe.
    Anything specific in person with you?

    1991 325iS turbo

    Comment


      Originally posted by efficient View Post
      early early euro(type1) has a slant to it and later early euro(type2) goes straight down and doesnt slant.


      Hmmmmm. Max, text me when you have a chance
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1986 BMW 325e & 1968 Datsun Roadster 2000
      Previous Car Count : 21 ... and climbing...
      Originally posted by Melon
      Let it be known to all. Simon fucking keeps it real.

      Comment


        Originally posted by ak- View Post
        I've talked to him twice on FB messenger for an inquiry on parts before and got the same vibe.

        Anything specific in person with you?


        I bought a set of bottle caps from him. He just behaves as if he has better things to do than talk to you.

        Also, I was selling m1.3 engine harnesses for $100 6 years ago. $140 isnít that bad.

        Comment


          Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
          Hmmmmm. Max, text me when you have a chance
          also the early early model is a 2 piece valance, the trim that connects the fenders between the headlights and the bumper. the later early model is 1 piece. i know this because i needed a valance and pulled just the valance and not the metal piece.

          Comment


            Originally posted by Cayoncrusier93 View Post
            Anyone have a radiator shroud for an M20 in the san diego area?
            PM'd

            Front wheel liners from a 1987 325i for sale, $15

            Comment


              Anyone have a late getrag 260?
              91' 318is 90' 325is

              Originally posted by Sonny
              Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
              E30 can make you, E30 can break you
              "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

              Comment


                Originally posted by efficient View Post
                also the early early model is a 2 piece valance, the trim that connects the fenders between the headlights and the bumper. the later early model is 1 piece. i know this because i needed a valance and pulled just the valance and not the metal piece.
                I think the two-piece only applies to USDM E30s. I did the same thing on my old 84 eta thinking I could repurpose the valance on my 86.
                sigpic

                ig:@35mm_cars

                Comment


                  WTB 1987 ~ 1988 front driver side window motor (working condition)

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by ak- View Post
                    I've talked to him twice on FB messenger for an inquiry on parts before and got the same vibe.
                    Anything specific in person with you?
                    confirm attitude 100%

                    gave me the wrong address, shitty directions, then wasn't there when I gave him plenty of notice I was en route, then proceeded with tude
                    ( f ; _ ; )f

                    Comment


                      Looking for a front subframe for an m20 car.
                      Originally posted by wholepailofwater
                      Q
                      :devil:


                      WTB: Dove Grey e36 Front Door Panels (2 door)

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Scallywagon View Post
                        confirm attitude 100%

                        gave me the wrong address, shitty directions, then wasn't there when I gave him plenty of notice I was en route, then proceeded with tude
                        The e30 at the junkyard days are over and yes, shitty attitude and bad business modo to never be at the shop when doing business.
                        @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

                        Comment


                          Found
                          Last edited by xzerox; 07-03-2019, 11:28 AM.

                          Comment


                            WTB front plastic bumper in good condition (no cracks or damage). PM me!
                            First e30 - 1991 318i 4 door

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by xzerox View Post
                              WTB z3 or e46 ZHP rack. PM me!

                              Buy a refurbished unit from Rack Doctor or someplace. Better to get a resealed one than one on its way out.

                              Currently building a badass coffee table
                              Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
                                Buy a refurbished unit from Rack Doctor or someplace. Better to get a resealed one than one on its way out.
                                thanks for the tip!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X