Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motheye99 View Post

I hav wanted to do this for a long time. I think you would need a custom sub frame. The E36 is rear sump, basically would have to weld it like a Arc Asylum S54 pan.
    I know that, but I mean, only modify the pan: cut the drainage and sump from the mating surface with all the holes, so that you basically have a ring left. And then weld a few new bent sheets of aluminium to the ring, so that it resembles an e34 pan.
    Custom oil pans have been made before for other cars, like old Chevy's, I think it could be done for us too.

Currently building a badass coffee table
    Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post

I know that, but I mean, only modify the pan: cut the drainage and sump from the mating surface with all the holes, so that you basically have a ring left. And then weld a few new bent sheets of aluminium to the ring, so that it resembles an e34 pan.
      Custom oil pans have been made before for other cars, like old Chevy's, I think it could be done for us too.

Ah, I like that idea alot If you could come up with one i bet people would buy them. A E34 pan plus after market baffle would run you over 500$ now and its not great due to clearance.

What would you use for the pickup? E34 or modify a M5x one.
      91' 318is 90' 325is

Originally posted by Sonny
      Buy the E30s, they ain't gonna last long
      E30 can make you, E30 can break you
      "He who controls the Nova's, controls the Boomers"

Comment

it better to just buy a junk e34 someone wants to get rid of.

Comment

Anyone need some axles? Helping my buddy clean out the garage and we found FIVE! Axles. 2 look like brand new aftermarket axles and the other 3 look like used OEM. Not sure on the prices yet, hit me up and we can coordinate it all. Better price if you buy more
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Searching for M52 manifolds.
            91' 318is 90' 325is

Comment

What happened with the M54 headers you got?

Currently building a badass coffee table
              Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post

$380 cash
                I would be in at about 300$ Not sure if you’ll go for it . I’m very early in my search of putting together parts fit a swap .

Comment

Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
                  What happened with the M54 headers you got?
                  someone on R3v told me he couldn't get the E46 M54 headers to fit. E36 M50 headers are all out of stock on EBAY. I may just cut my headers at the collectors to confirm they dont fit. Still looking for M52 manifolds or E36 headers.
                  91' 318is 90' 325is

Comment

Originally posted by prisonerofdoom83 View Post
                    I would be in at about 300$ Not sure if you’ll go for it . I’m very early in my search of putting together parts fit a swap .
                    All good Sir., I'm sure there's always a cheaper way. The time spent sourcing 1 out, at an inexpensive price held my project for about 6 months. Until I pulled the trigger on the one I now offer back to others.

Good luck,
                    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post

All good Sir., I'm sure there's always a cheaper way. The time spent sourcing 1 out, at an inexpensive price held my project for about 6 months. Until I pulled the trigger on the one I now offer back to others.

Good luck,
                      If it was holding up a project I would buy it from you no problem . At the moment I have zero parts for the swap . So I’m just on the lookout for a decently priced one as I know I will need it eventually. I’ve seen 2 others listed for 350$ and 400$ and another for 300$ that went quick . Your prize is not out of the question

Comment

Rx7 bbk conversion upgrade. $500 firm.
                        FD calipers powder coated and rebuilt with new seals.
                        mazda genuine parts shim kit
                        stop tech street pads
                        conversion bracket with mounting hardware, SS lines and required brake line adapters.

Interested parties text me 562.450.4393

Click image for larger version

Name:	1E8EA1E4-72ED-4ABE-A150-6B925B78340F.jpeg
Views:	514
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	9942233
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by WestCoastEta View Post
                          I'm interested in the Zender skirts, maybe a few other things. Sending you a PM
                          Oh sorry for late replies. Didn't know I had email notification turned off. Answering people's pm's now. The side skirts a hard durometer rubber material and were painted black but paint is cracked when some fool pulled and flexed them off. One also has a major ding in rubber that will need to be filled to make it look flat before painting. But as we know Zender sideskirts are really rare..

Last edited by ACS325ic; 08-07-2020, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Pair of Bilstein HD rear shocks. Used E30 fitment. Worked when they were removed years ago. part number 6342028H000
                            Make offer.
                            Last edited by ACS325ic; 08-07-2020, 08:20 PM. Reason: add photo

Comment

Who needs a 3.73 (open) diff. Worked fine when it was removed at 71,000 miles. Slight crack on the plastic of the impulse connector.

Comment

Also have some Mustang Injectors (cheap) and
                                E30 325i throttle body
                                VDO gauges
                                One Touch window modules (bnib)
                                BavAuto headlight + early reflector protector shields (clear)
                                Last edited by ACS325ic; 08-10-2020, 01:35 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X