Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bump

Comment

I have a nice 1 crack dash that can easily be filled with some black silicone. 60 picked up

-NICK

Comment

I've got a pair of Kumho 711 tires with good tread left, 225-40-18. They're kind of big for E30's, but in case anyone needs these tires.
        I'm in Temple City, near Arcadia/San Gabriel
        $50 picked up.

phone pics:

88 M3 - 95 E320 Wagon - 70 Mini - 04 LS430
        BBS RS-style wheels for your RC car:
        http://www.teampogi.com
        http://www.facebook.com/teampogi

Comment

Anybody selling late model euro plate filler and euro grills. Let me know.
          sigpic

Comment

Looking for some door handles on the cheap. And a knob/handle for the sunroof mine broke

Comment

Originally posted by PmpnE30 View Post
              Anybody selling late model euro plate filler and euro grills. Let me know.
              PM me
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Anyone have a clean trunk? I wanna get rid of my vert trunk (3rd brake light) also searching for an e30 mtech1 wing...
                Originally posted by IRON-E
                Skirtz are for zeh womenzzzz....

Comment

Thanks Edwin for the plate filler. Awesome dude!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PmpnE30 View Post
                    Thanks Edwin for the plate filler. Awesome dude!
                    Glad you're happy dude. ;)
                    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Anybody have a late model GOOD working ICV forsale out in the I.E.?Its for a 90 325i.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Anyone have a working fuel pump laying around? for my 91 318is
                        -Carlos

Comment

Turge's For Sale Thread (SoCal) - Helps fund my car repair!

Help me fund my 5-speed swap so it's ready b4 Bimmerfest! Trades are welcome if it helps me with my swap.

I will be updating this post with more stuff, but as of now I have:

Parts:
                          • Auto Tranny: $100 obo
                            - Condition is unknown. If you want to inspect it before purchase, that is fine. Came off my 325iC with roughly 140k + miles.
                            - Currently connected to the old motor.
                            - The odometer stopped working on the dash several years ago after I bought my car so I don't have an accurate mileage.

Pics: (Will be uploaded soon)

• M20 Engine: $200 obo
                            - Has 140k + miles. The odometer stopped working several years ago so I don't have an exact number available.
                            - Has a new timing belt. Replaced 3 months ago with the waterpump.
                            - Needs rebuild because of a blown headgasket. The upper part of the longblock looks ok. Not too sure on the lower end although the 2nd cylinder had low compression which most likely led to the recent events. I can take apart the engine if you would like to inspect it before purchase. Perfect for parts or someone who wants to rebuild and make bank.
                            - Buy motor, rebuild, sell for $$$$, ????, profit. 8)

• Cloth Vert Seats: $200 OBO takes the full set.
                            - Perfect condition, no rips, tears, etc in the material.
                            - Seats will need to be taken apart to fix the mechanisms. Easy job but I haven't had the time to do it because of work. Literally all you need to do is buy the right wire and re-connect everything / tighten em down.
                            - Missing one headrest. Easy find at the jyard.

• M50 17lb Injectors: $60
                            - Pulled em out of a car at the Jyard. Unknown mileage since the instrument panel was missing. Looks to be in running order, I'd just run some seafoam or w/e its called after installing.
                            - I have 2 sets right now. One will be going into my car. If I can make it to the yards Sunday morning I will pull the other injectors that I found, which I cleverly hid bringing the count up to 3 sets.

Lmk if you guys are interested in anything, I need a quick sale or trade so my car is back up and running again before the fest.
                          Last edited by turge; 05-12-2012, 12:42 AM.

Comment

anyone want a pair of clean late AWII coupe doors? they're gutted. $40 takes the pair.

Last edited by mkcman17; 05-14-2012, 01:00 PM.
                            1989 325is / 2.7, 274 cam, e30 M3 5-lug
                            1989 LN106 Hilux / 3.0TD SFA
                            1974 2002tii / stock
                            2002 IS300 / 5spd LSD

Comment

m20 skid-plated oil pan = $80
                              z3m shift lever = $50
                              rebuilt m50 17lb injectors = $60

can do a bundle deal!

'89 BMW 325is | '02 Mitsubishi Montero Limited | '2005 GMC Sierra 2500 Duramax | 2007 BMW M5
                              my feedback thread

Comment

ive gotta a auto driveshaft with csb for $30!
                                -Paolo
                                1986 325e RIP.
                                1989 525i
                                1986 635CSI

Comment

Working...
                                X