Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official SoCal PARTS For Sale Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    FYI... There is a vert at Rice Auto in Santa Ana if anyone cares? Picked to hell but there still some stuff.
    88 M3 Diamantschwarz
    89 M3 Zinnoberrot
    56 Isetta

    __________________________________
    ALL California E30 M Owners CHECK HERE
    http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=307420
    __________________________________
    LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
    www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

    Comment


      looking to buy a known working abs pump from anyone that's parting out. let me know.
      1989 325is - 2000 323it - 1990 M3 - 1973 2002 - 1975 CB550F

      Troll my Instagram feed: m.carey

      Comment


        Looking for a known working heater blower for this weekend.

        Comment


          need a good used 1/2 shaft if you have one. Pm me. found.....
          Last edited by Skunkworks; 03-04-2013, 07:41 PM.

          Comment


            At the Reno pick and pull there are euro bumper in good condition with out trim, Wanted about 130$ for them, I passed but though i would let everyone know that near Reno.

            Comment


              Originally posted by TheTacoMan View Post
              At the Reno pick and pull there are euro bumper in good condition with out trim, Wanted about 130$ for them, I passed but though i would let everyone know that near Reno.
              Anyone going to pick a part or pull your part soon?
              88 M3 Diamantschwarz
              89 M3 Zinnoberrot
              56 Isetta

              __________________________________
              ALL California E30 M Owners CHECK HERE
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=307420
              __________________________________
              LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
              www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

              Comment


                Originally posted by archie View Post
                Anyone going to pick a part or pull your part soon?
                Archie what do you need, Tons of E30s at Ontario PAP, I work about a mile away. PM me

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Skunkworks View Post
                  Archie what do you need, Tons of E30s at Ontario PAP, I work about a mile away. PM me
                  Got pm
                  88 M3 Diamantschwarz
                  89 M3 Zinnoberrot
                  56 Isetta

                  __________________________________
                  ALL California E30 M Owners CHECK HERE
                  http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=307420
                  __________________________________
                  LIKE ARCHIE'S on Facebook!
                  www.facebook.com/archiesicecream

                  Comment


                    Hi,

                    I'm interested in the following parts for an 88 coupe:

                    1. Front signal light lenses / or whole signal lights if you wish.
                    2. HVAC switch panel cover (uncracked)
                    3. Battery tray
                    4. Maplight mirror
                    5. Check light panel

                    Please send me prices + shipping to 90004.

                    Thanks!

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Quinthirty View Post
                      Hi,

                      I'm interested in the following parts for an 88 coupe:

                      1. Front signal light lenses / or whole signal lights if you wish.
                      2. HVAC switch panel cover (uncracked)
                      3. Battery tray
                      4. Maplight mirror
                      5. Check light panel

                      Please send me prices + shipping to 90004.

                      Thanks!

                      Why ship when you can meet up with a local...Or goto a yard your self and pay what everyone else will pay.

                      Comment


                        Damnit ben I was about to make the easiest 500$ of my life now you ruined it
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by e30trooper View Post
                          Why ship when you can meet up with a local...Or goto a yard your self and pay what everyone else will pay.
                          Because 90004 is a drop-off point and I have to fly across the Pacific to meet up sir. Sorry, I didn't explain. Would appreciate pics of the goods via PM, if its not asking too much...

                          Thanks!

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Quinthirty View Post
                            Hi,

                            I'm interested in the following parts for an 88 coupe:

                            1. Front signal light lenses / or whole signal lights if you wish.
                            2. HVAC switch panel cover (uncracked)
                            3. Battery tray
                            4. Maplight mirror
                            5. Check light panel

                            Please send me prices + shipping to 90004.

                            Thanks!
                            I have you check panel, pm me for details

                            29 Model A // 55 GMC 100 // 66 C10 // 72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo // 75 CB500T Custom // 04 BMW M3 // 13 BMW 328i Sport

                            72 BMW 2002 2.7 M20 Turbo Build Thread // INSTAGRAM
                            Gewerkschaft der Polizei Sticker/Clings For Sale $8

                            Comment


                              Eibach Pro-Kit Springs for Sale! Asking $150 picked up!

                              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=278612
                              '91 Schwartz 325i[/B]

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Quinthirty View Post
                                Hi,

                                I'm interested in the following parts for an 88 coupe:

                                1. Front signal light lenses / or whole signal lights if you wish.
                                2. HVAC switch panel cover (uncracked)
                                3. Battery tray
                                4. Maplight mirror
                                5. Check light panel

                                Please send me prices + shipping to 90004.

                                Thanks!
                                i've got lots of german check panels still, if that's your kind of thing.
                                1989 325is - 2000 323it - 1990 M3 - 1973 2002 - 1975 CB550F

                                Troll my Instagram feed: m.carey

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X