Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know where to get a "my other car's an e30" sticker? Preferably one that doesn't have a side profile of a hard top..

Before the style 18's:
    The first car I ever rode in was an e30

Originally posted by Cabriolet
    Wish you the best and hope you don't remember anything after 10pm.

1992 Mauritiusblau Vert
    2011 Alpinweiss 335is coupe

2002 540i/6 Black/Black
    2003 GSX-R 750 (RIP)

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
      Anyone got a set of kidney grills they want to shoot my way?
      i have blacked out ones i can send your way cheap
      Much wow
      I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
        Anyone got a set of kidney grills they want to shoot my way?
        I have one you can have. free.99 I will be in Turlock and San Jose next weekend

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
        Does anyone know where to get a "my other car's an e30" sticker? Preferably one that doesn't have a side profile of a hard top..
        Guten
        Simon
        Current Cars:
        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
          I will be in Turlock and San Jose next weekend

do you want that m10 block? it's still sitting under my bench.
          cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
            do you want that m10 block? it's still sitting under my bench.
            Hmmm.... I still have the pistons. Why do you put ideas in my head. Did spency ever buy the BAE kit? because if he didnt then im REALLY in trouble
            Simon
            Current Cars:

Comment

nope I still have that too

make me have less stuff please
              cars beep boop

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                nope I still have that too

make me have less stuff please
                haha I just might. I have room in my garage still to stuff the block and those manifolds
                Simon
                Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by Vivek View Post
                  I strongly agree with your girlfriend.
                  Asian girls are racist as hell.

What's your excuse? :P
                  past:
                  1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                  1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                  1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                  1985 323i baur
                  current:
                  1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                    Asian girls are racist as hell.

What's your excuse? :P
                    Consumer capitalism

It's not German
                    Gets too good of gas mileage
                    Too cheap to buy new
                    Brands are more important that practicality
                    Perception of driving one

Asian women, for the most part, cant even max out the performance of the cheapest brands of new cars. but they drive their mercs, bmws and audis bc the badge has class. meanwhile they are driving 15mph below the speed limit in the left lane bc there are 2 people in the car. Put a Merc badge on a kia and your girl world drive the shit out of it.

Driving a car because of the brand and not the quality sickens me. Hell, I wouldnt be caught dead in a new bmw. drove my friend's and it was meh and about on par with any of the Korean brands.
                    Much wow
                    I hate 4 doors

Comment

Originally posted by Steven View Post
                      Damn dude, I didn't think I'd ever see you back in the community!
                      Damn! That seems like forever ago. I wasn't sure I'd ever be back either lol.

Did you ever do anything with the s50 or did it just get scraped?

Comment

Hey Cabriolet, you might want to head over to MacLellan with your camera. The fire in Vacaville has all the large air tankers operating out of there. I caught tankers 12 and 912 over Vacaville last night. There should be some good photo opps. They might have some DC7s and P2V Neptunes flying out of there as well.

Will
                        '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                        '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                        '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                        '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                          Hey Cabriolet, you might want to head over to MacLellan with your camera. The fire in Vacaville has all the large air tankers operating out of there. I caught tankers 12 and 912 over Vacaville last night. There should be some good photo opps. They might have some DC7s and P2V Neptunes flying out of there as well.

Will
                          hopefully no one will start flying drones near the fire which will ground fire air attack. Fire air attack is so awesome to watch and is super helpful for the ground troops
                          ***Affordable Powder Coating Here:***
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...=1#post2074588
                          *** Bay Area/NorCal Fender Rolling Here: ***
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...29#post1989029

***If you've ever bought anything from/dealt with me please add feedback!!:
                          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=137611***

Thank You!

Comment

That fire is out of control. Hope this wind dies down asap. My mom told me last night before she went to bed that it had burned over 4,000 acres and was only 5% contained at the time.

On a happier note I ordered everything to redo the front end suspension/steering. Doing the rear separately because getting bushings pressed in is so damn expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodoni View Post
                              hopefully no one will start flying drones near the fire which will ground fire air attack. Fire air attack is so awesome to watch and is super helpful for the ground troops
                              Agreed. Drones ground tankers, period. That is what happened with the I15 fire down south last week. They could have kept it from jumping the freeway, but someone brought out a drone and the tankers and helicopters all got grounded.

That fire is out of control. Hope this wind dies down asap. My mom told me last night before she went to bed that it had burned over 4,000 acres and was only 5% contained at the time.

On a happier note I ordered everything to redo the front end suspension/steering. Doing the rear separately because getting bushings pressed in is so damn expensive.
                              6000 acres as of this morning. 10 tankers 4 helicopters yesterday with likely more today. I think tankers are flying from Redding, Chico, Ukiah, Santa Rosa, and MacLellan (in Sac).

Will
                              '59 Alfa Romeo 101.02 Giulietta Sprint
                              '69 Alfa Romeo 105.51 1750 GTV (R.I.P)
                              '69 Datsun 2000 roadster Vintage race car
                              '88 BMW M3

Comment

Originally posted by BlackbirdM3 View Post
                                Agreed. Drones ground tankers, period. That is what happened with the I15 fire down south last week. They could have kept it from jumping the freeway, but someone brought out a drone and the tankers and helicopters all got grounded.

6000 acres as of this morning. 10 tankers 4 helicopters yesterday with likely more today. I think tankers are flying from Redding, Chico, Ukiah, Santa Rosa, and MacLellan (in Sac).

Will

This is insane. I didn't keep up with this story for one day and it's already burned 10 square miles. I saw the smoke billowing over the hill last night.

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Working...
                                X