This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wh33lhop View Post
    Sure dude--were you coincidentally planning on going on that date, or just sometime in general?
    I was gonna go both that Saturday and Sunday, I watch all the NCRC, HoD and HPDE stuff there, I live about 4 minutes from Laguna so I'm there a lot
    C6Z
    S2K
    VeloN

Comment

Ah cool! Well, you can either just plan on coming to find me in the paddock on Saturday or we can coordinate a little better with facebook--up to you.

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
      psh 4x100 is much better

I want to go!... link?

If you want to sign up to drive, looks like you're either waitlisted for the regular run groups or you may be able to sign up to receive instruction in the driving school group.

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
      Except me of course
      In all seriousness I fuck with you on here but you are more than welcome to come hang out. I'm a nice guy in person. Sorta.

Comment

In all seriousness I fuck with you on here but you are more than welcome to come hang out. I'm a nice guy in person. Sorta.
        Were kind of in a weird situation with our moving and housing condition right now, but once we figure that out, I'm definitely in

12/12 you said? Is that a Saturday? If it is; I have off, more than down to roll out. I've honestly always been curious about your build

Comment

It is... I doubt I'll have any room in my car but if you don't mind driving down to Laguna we'll be there driving from ~9-5. So far roll call is a friend in a Cayman GTS (experienced driver), an autoxer in an S2000 (intermediate driver) and me (crazy), and I'm sure we'll all be down to give rides as long as you have a helmet to wear. Pray for no rain.

Comment

Just shoot me with the details; like the address, and we'll probably roll out
            Got a buddy who's actually pretty stoked to go. Don't mind making a day trip of it either, I'll text Eric, he might want to roll too

Comment

Address is Laguna Seca Raceway :p Find your way to the paddock, you basically just turn right a bunch.

We'll get there around 730-8 to setup and go to the driver's meeting, first car on track is usually at 9.

Comment

The joys of life. I just yesterday committed to spending every December weekend in Turlock to help plan the wedding with my fiance. Im going to try and work my magic to get a few things done quickly so that I can free up that weekend. I mentioned wanting to go racing that weekend and I didnt get the response I wanted, so fingers crossed
                Simon
                Current Cars:
                -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Simon, honey

I thought we had something. You know I would never force you to go through with something like that. I don't need a big fancy wedding, or a fat rock babe

But real talk though; congrats man. Last time I saw you was close to a year and a half ago, and I was kinda wondering why a good looking guy like you didn't have a lady in his life yet ;D

Address is Laguna Seca Raceway :p Find your way to the paddock, you basically just turn right a bunch.

We'll get there around 730-8 to setup and go to the driver's meeting, first car on track is usually at 9.
                  I'll hit up the locals and see who wants to roll as +1s; if I can get a full car, we're all down to go

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                    I don't mind a bit of driving to send you the business.

Live in Emeryville right now, but new place is in San Lorenzo.
                    Originally posted by decay View Post
                    Yeah, I'll be pretty excited when it's all said and done. 2-car garage and a huuuuuuge driveway. Pretty sure it'll fit 6 cars. I hope to see it filled with E30s when I have a housewarming party, y'all. I know I've never met a lot of you but if you're friends with Nate, Dmitriy or Oliver, we're cool.

All I did for my 5-lug was normal E36 front brakes, Z3 1.9 rears (about the same as E30M3 bits), Porterfield R4S pads, and the E38 m-cyl (I like a soft pedal for heel-toeing).

The car drops anchor, like right fucking now.

I don't know if it'd be good for repeated laps on a track, but I've always been more of a "lose you on Skyline" guy than a track-day br0h.

I love the BRZ, but damn I miss my loud, uncomfortable, uncivilized E30.
                    let me know man. ill be happy to help out however i can. im looking forward to tha party!

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
                      let me know man. ill be happy to help out however i can. im looking forward to tha party!
                      thanks man - sent you a PM with what I've got so far.
                      past:
                      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:
                      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by JinormusJ View Post
                        Where's Mbonerkee?
                        I miss that kid
                        Lurkin'

My for sale ad got deleted because I didn't have pictures so I don't come around much anymore. Going to school and the crew team takes up a lot of my time also, so I haven't been able to work on the e30. I just need a running e30, there are too many things that keep me from having a project.

Comment

AYY

There he is

I feel you man; that was majority of the reason I sold the e30: work demands 60hr/week from me and my program starts in January; I know my e30s solid, but I just won't have time for a project, and just couldn't risk something blowing up while I'm in school

That and the e39 I found that I really liked was a fraction of what I sold the e30 for :mrgreen:

Comment

my giubo exploded yesterday and the brakes on the cadillac dont work. i have two cars but no cars booo

Comment

that M10 has too much power. you need to turn it down.
                              Much wow
                              I hate 4 doors

Comment

All my cars are also broken.
                                cars beep boop

Comment

Working...
                                X