X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BECAUSE IM A RESPONSIBLE ADULT NOW GUIS
    gosh

Comment

wouldn't you have bought a volvo xc90 instead? or a pruis?
      Much wow
      I hate 4 doors

Comment

I routinely see a DB blue E30 that's heavily lowered on basketweaves with a sign in the drivers quarter window that says TOO CUTE. Youngish dude driving it. Anyone here?

Also saw a Silver plastic bumper car, lowered, with big racing seats in it. Middle aged driver but I didn't get a great look.

Both seen in Walnut Creek this morning.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
        Transaction feedback
        - jpod999

Comment

Originally posted by joonsup View Post
          So a little more than month ago i posted on fb/rev/etc.. how my e30 got broken into and one of my sparco seats and sparco steering wheel got stolen. Took about a month for them to finally pay out...but only after i had to make my case for them not to total the car. Long story short the car wasn't salvaged and I got my money.

Then I get a call today from the insurance company (state farm) that due to my car having "racing" seats and "racing" steering wheel and a "racing" front stabilizer bar, my insurance won't be renewed come next month.

Do you guys know of a "mod friendly" insurance company that I can look into where I won't have to deal with the headache of them trying to value my car at 4K? Thanks
          Progressive allows for stated value; obviously you have to prove it but thats not really difficult with instagram + stacking receipts. Wasn't expensive either for the 36M or AP1
          OBD1 M54/M52TU swap as a M50b25

Z4 non powered steering rack fits e30

Euro e46 2005/6 320d 6mt gearbox into E30 with M20 hardy and beck 1985 327s engine

Comment

Originally posted by joonsup View Post
            So a little more than month ago i posted on fb/rev/etc.. how my e30 got broken into and one of my sparco seats and sparco steering wheel got stolen. Took about a month for them to finally pay out...but only after i had to make my case for them not to total the car. Long story short the car wasn't salvaged and I got my money.

Then I get a call today from the insurance company (state farm) that due to my car having "racing" seats and "racing" steering wheel and a "racing" front stabilizer bar, my insurance won't be renewed come next month.

Do you guys know of a "mod friendly" insurance company that I can look into where I won't have to deal with the headache of them trying to value my car at 4K? Thanks
            Is your car a daily or not? Garaged? FWIW, I have mine insured for $15k through Hagerty. I think I pay about $400/yr.
            sigpic

2014 GTI | 2002 Land Cruiser | 1991 Volvo 745t

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
              BECAUSE IM A RESPONSIBLE ADULT NOW GUIS
              gosh
              haha. i almost let a girl i was dating nudge me towards an older AMG C36, because she had kids. thankfully came to my fucking senses and am back to shopping for motorcycles.
              past:
              1989 325is (learner shitbox)
              1986 325e (turbo dorito)
              1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
              1985 323i baur
              current:
              1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                haha. i almost let a girl i was dating nudge me towards an older AMG C36, because she had kids. thankfully came to my fucking senses and am back to shopping for motorcycles.
                Build/buy an RC166 pls
                C6Z
                S2K
                VeloN

Comment

Get a Ducati scrambler. Or a used monster.
                  Much wow
                  I hate 4 doors

Comment

C36 AMG's are tits tho.
                    SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                    IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                    BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                      C36 AMG's are tits tho.
                      they are but i stopped dating the chick with kids because she got clingy in a fucking hurry... and i don't need a car for my commute. i take bart from oakland to SF. so it's arguable whether i need a car at all, right now, never mind a sedan.

you can park a motorcycle near my office in the FiDi, though.

not looking for a crotch-rocket to kill myself on... the honda cbr300r looks fine to me, and it's under $5k new.
                      past:
                      1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                      1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                      1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                      1985 323i baur
                      current:
                      1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by ohthejosh View Post
                        C36 AMG's are tits tho.
                        I agree!

Guy I know down here has a C43 that he swapped a 5.5 AMG motor in. Things a monster
                        Simon
                        Current Cars:
                        -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

i rode a motorcycle for the first time a few days ago

it was up and down the parking lot but it was awesome

also it was an r65
                          cars beep boop

Comment

Speaking of foolish ideas that aren't terrible, I'm kinda contemplating selling the sedan for a C63. Or an ND.

also contemplating not being at work till 11 every day. less progress on that front.
                            2017 Chevrolet SS, 6MT
                            95 M3/2/5 (S54 and Mk60 DSC, CARB legal, Build Thread)
                            98 M3/4/5 (stock)

Comment

Get the C63. End of an era, the car itself is solid, but that motor is amazing. I love my C350 and daydream how it would be with a big V8
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                                I agree!

Guy I know down here has a C43 that he swapped a 5.5 AMG motor in. Things a monster
                                was it for sale? i think i saw it on CL with a video of it doing a sweet burnout

Comment

Working...
                                X