Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What’s up northern ca people, I have had a 87 325is for a few years just sitting and now I’ve decided to start getting it back road worthy, where are the best place for parts and such around sac/sf area, besides craigslist which is hit and miss. Hopefully have this car going down the road in 6 months or less. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Nick610s View Post
      What’s up northern ca people, I have had a 87 325is for a few years just sitting and now I’ve decided to start getting it back road worthy, where are the best place for parts and such around sac/sf area, besides craigslist which is hit and miss. Hopefully have this car going down the road in 6 months or less. Thanks!
      Try contacting Josh at HMB Motorwerks in Sac, he might be able to help you source parts.

Anything youre looking for specifically?
      SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
      IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
      BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Guys i could use some advice...

Almost have everything to go 5 lug with e36 M3 parts up front.
        Need shocks, the e36 m3 struts i got are blown.

Option 1: Koni Shocks and use my e30 H&R super sport springs.

Option 2: Solo-Werks coilovers....Nothing special but gets the job done and its cheap.

Option 3: BC Coilovers.. Heard mostly good things about them and as high as i would like to spent.

Thoughts?

Comment

Cakey,
          you want konis, the ride is un-beatable for the money.
          if you want coilovers get GC's 450/700 is really nice. 6" front and rear.
          Much wow
          I hate 4 doors

Comment

lol just putting feelers out here-
            if anyones got an early model coupe project/shell with a relatively straight body/minimal rust give me a ring. Faded paint isnt too much of a deterrent
            1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

uh oh

what happened to yours?
              cars beep boop

Comment

Hey guys, I need to find a place that I can safely and reliably wrench on my car. I'm open to a new apartment with a single garage or just a rental garage. I'd like to stay in the El Cerrito/Albany/Berkeley/Emeryville/Oakland area. Trying to keep the total cost under $2500/mo with utilities, and I have a dog and a cat.

I know it's a tall order, but any leads would be awesome. After a year and a half of not being able to do any work, I just need a space to get some projects done.
                sigpic
                1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Bought me a new bimmer

Comment

Get some better wheels, but that looks like a good start. Hopefully youll be back in an E30 soon too and wont have to daily it
                    Simon
                    Current Cars:
                    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by kronus View Post
                      uh oh

what happened to yours?
                      its a sedan (would prefer a coupe) with next to no paint/more dents than I'd care to deal with. Just considering doing the swap into something I'd be more mentally invested in.

also glad your build threads are finally accessible through your sig lol.
                      1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                        Get some better wheels, but that looks like a good start. Hopefully youll be back in an E30 soon too and wont have to daily it

I don’t really mind these wheels but they need two things, the plastidip removed, and run flats.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                          I don’t really mind these wheels but they need two things, the plastidip removed, and run flats.
                          oh ok, at least its plastidip
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                            oh ok, at least its plastidip

Yeah. Obnoxious but less of a pain in the ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Pantless Spency View Post
                              these wheels need run flats
                              wat
                              Originally posted by kronus
                              would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Originally posted by agent View Post
                                wat

Car doesn’t come with any sort of spare, owners handbook says run run flats

Comment

Working...
                                X