Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The m3 links exacerbate the already overkill front bar, snag a 22mm, or even a vert bar as your m42 isn't as heavy up front. Also, Sina bruh I got you one of thise e30 beers, slide to my place
    Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Seems like a good deal right? Someone here should buy these: https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/wto...899708803.html

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
      Transaction feedback
      - jpod999

Comment

My IE 25mm bar has three positions... maybe move it back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Also, how long are the M3 end links? I have a Garagistic set but they seem SUPER long.

Comment

Ah ok, yeah just found out about them in Milpitas too.

Ok cool..I'll look up Ken!..thank you!

Originally posted by betz View Post
            Those guys don't work on E30s. Like at all. They did my corner balance / alignment but they don't do anything outside of that. They say it's cus E30 owners are too cheap lol.

I would highly highly highly recommend Motorspeed West in Santa Clara. Ken is an E30 expert. Dude friggin tuned my 323i L-jet. lol. He also has a 323i with a stroker he built. Very awesome dude with a lot of practical knowledge. Rates are higher but hours are lower. Levels out to be pretty reasonable.

Comment

Does anyone have a black e36 with a K&N intake setup? I need a picture of the CAI including the heat shielding in order to get a CARB sticker from K&N for my s52 swapped e30.

Long story short, I have everything from the kit except the heatshielding and K&N will not send me a sticker unless I have that. I really dont want to buy a heatshield that I will end up not using, so I figured I'd ask around first. Car needs to be black as I have a black e36 (you need to send registration and pic of vin # to k&n as well as pic of system).

TIA
              Sean

Comment

Originally posted by bastianshaw View Post
                M42 is legit. There’s too much focus on ho and acceleration which is funny in an e30 forum.

that, and, people ITT have seen me leave behind turbo and swap cars with a N/A M42 still running Motronic 1.3.

that engine is going to tear shit up once it's FINALLY RUNNING IN OLIVER'S ZOOZ...
                past:
                1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                1985 323i baur
                current:
                1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

Originally posted by decay View Post
                  that, and, people itt have seen me leave behind turbo and swap cars with a n/a m42 still running motronic 1.3.

That engine is going to tear shit up once it's finally running in oliver's zooz...
                  has oliver installed it yet?!?
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                    has oliver installed it yet?!?
                    i haven't caught up with him in a few months.

we'll see what happens when i'm finally in a place to fix the gawdawful paintjob on the baur.
                    past:
                    1989 325is (learner shitbox)
                    1986 325e (turbo dorito)
                    1991 318ic (5-lug ITB)
                    1985 323i baur
                    current:
                    1995 M3 (suspension, 17x9/255-40, borla)

Comment

it's in *the* hole, but i don't know if it's had fire in *its* holes
                      cars beep boop

Comment

It’s mostly in one piece. Needs wiring and exhaust and plumbing. Should be another three years

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
                          It’s mostly in one piece. Needs wiring and exhaust and plumbing. Should be another three years

Lol someone help this man out!!
                          Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                            Lol someone help this man out!!
                            Shit, I'd be down to help with mechanicals in return for help with my bodywork/paint!
                            sigpic
                            1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                            1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                            1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by oliver.r View Post
                              I have a chance to beat you :)
                              SO MUCH MORE TO DO!!
                              IG: ohthejosh

LEGIT CHECK ME BRUH
                              BUYER FEEDBACK THREAD

Comment

Does anyone have an alternator for an m52/54? I think the voltage regulator is bad on mine

Comment

Working...
                                X