X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• randomInteger
    replied
    Originally posted by McGyver View Post
    Someone come get this battery from my wrecked e30, its the biggest you can fit in an e30 using the original mounting points. Stock size is Group 91 with 700CCA and 60Ah, this one is Group 49 with 900CCA and 150Ah. You get faster starting and more time with the car off before you're battery dies.

Manufacture date sticker says 10/20. I paid $168.52 for it on Nov. 10, 2020, totaled the car on April 28, 2021. It'll be fully topped off with a trickle charger and ready to use. I'd like to get $90 for it.

Pick it up anywhere between San Francisco and Richmond.

Are you still trying to sell this? I've been trying to get in touch without success.

Leave a comment:

• randomInteger
    replied

PM'd
    Pmd twice! Can I get a response lol

Leave a comment:

• McGyver
    replied
    Originally posted by alrivers View Post

I remember seeing your thread...bummed me out. Sorry about your car. But since you asked the group, do you have the original trunk trim still? :)
    PM'd

Leave a comment:

• alrivers
    replied

Yeah:

Anyone need anything?
    I remember seeing your thread...bummed me out. Sorry about your car. But since you asked the group, do you have the original trunk trim still? :)

Leave a comment:

• McGyver
    replied
    Someone come get this battery from my wrecked e30, its the biggest you can fit in an e30 using the original mounting points. Stock size is Group 91 with 700CCA and 60Ah, this one is Group 49 with 900CCA and 150Ah. You get faster starting and more time with the car off before you're battery dies.

Manufacture date sticker says 10/20. I paid $168.52 for it on Nov. 10, 2020, totaled the car on April 28, 2021. It'll be fully topped off with a trickle charger and ready to use. I'd like to get $90 for it.

Pick it up anywhere between San Francisco and Richmond.

Leave a comment:

• nickyatm650
    replied
    Hey everyone - ISO new rear shock mounts ASAP. Looking to do my suspension tomorrow and part was back ordered. Located in the Peninsula but willing to drive

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    Hello Norcal bretheren; currently looking for a late model Zender rear apron. If you have any leads please let me know on price and condition.

TIA

Leave a comment:

• jdog94
    replied
    selling mhw tail lights 1800$
    https://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/pts...354208261.html

alpina 152 600$ , red laber ecu, and silver label ecu 150$ each
    https://sfbay.craigslist.org/scz/pts...354230497.html

Leave a comment:

• McGyver
    replied
    I have a set of e38 BBS Style-5 16x8 et 23 5x120 that I'm looking to sell for $300:

Leave a comment:

• armota
    replied
    Which trim pieces? I could use the center strip for my other car, but might be willing to sell the whole bumper assembly.
    I need all 3 pieces, no worries though if you plan on holding on to those.

Leave a comment:

• 88 ragtop
    replied
    Hello All
    I have a very nice set of RARE old school 4 x 100 15 x 7 ET25 MOMO Penta star wheels. None of the wheels have any curb rash nor are any of them bent. The center donut pieces (lack of a better word) are nice, no nicks or scrapes. Three of the nuts are decent and have some small nicks from where someone at one time has tried to use a pair of pliers to remove them and I believe the gouges are minor enough where you should be able to file and sand them out. One of the nuts is kind of bad and you may need to source another one. None of the lug nut holes have any "egging out". When I got them, someone had already stripped all of the paint off of them and tried to polish the surface of them. I wet sanded the machine marks off of the faces with 220 and 2000 grit on the outside lips on all of them, in anticipation of polishing them. I just don't have the time to complete them. They could all just be painted (like the were originally from the factory) or finish polishing them. I would prefer to sell these to someone in California (I'm located in Salinas) and who could come and pick them up as Shipping will probably be quite a bit. I will still work with someone who wants to ship them, but I would have to see what it would cost to ship them to their location. I can send additional photos if needed to whoever sends me a cell Number to send them to. Payment to be made via Pay pal friends and family. $600. OBO + shipping.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• McGyver
    replied
    Originally posted by Chilezen View Post

How's the instrument cluster? Price?
    I'm probably holding onto that, for now at least. I'm in the process of sorting/inventorying all of my parts. For the little stuff, I want to figure out what I have and what I need before I start getting rid of it. I just want to give an opportunity for people to take the big stuff before it goes off to the scrap yard.

Originally posted by armota View Post

I'm looking for rear bumper trim! Sorry dude, that sucks. edit: I like that mtech shift boot a lot too. Price?
    Which trim pieces? I could use the center strip for my other car, but might be willing to sell the whole bumper assembly.

Leave a comment:

• armota
    replied

Yeah:

Anyone need anything?
    I'm looking for rear bumper trim! Sorry dude, that sucks. edit: I like that mtech shift boot a lot too. Price?

Leave a comment:

• Sean S.
    replied
    Looking for both sides headlight mounts and retaining rings, non-ellipsoid. Anyone between Livermore and Truckee have a set they want to part with? I'll be heading that way this Sat 7/3. LMK. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• decay
    replied
    e30 depo smoked/crosshair smileys, BNIB from ECS. currently backordered everywhere but i can't use them because i have an E36M now. $300. for pics, look at ECS' website, i have not even unboxed them.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X