replied
    Originally posted by McGyver View Post

Anyone need anything?
    How's the instrument cluster? Price?

Leave a comment:

• McGyver
    replied
    Originally posted by 808ETA View Post

I saw the 1st pic and said "why are they crushing that?'.... then I saw the 2nd pic.
    Yeah:

Anyone need anything?

Leave a comment:

• 808ETA
    replied
    I'm in the process of stripping my car so I can send it off to be recycled. I plan to pull as much as possible, but does anyone need larger body parts? (passenger door, trunk lid, front door glass, rear passenger pop-out, rear window)

If not, I'll just strip the window motors and throw away the central locking stuff and glass.

Also, I need the stripped m20 block gone ASAP. It's probably going to get tossed into the car when it goes to get crushed.

I saw the 1st pic and said "why are they crushing that?'.... then I saw the 2nd pic.

Leave a comment:

• kronus
    replied
    are you saving all the cool stuff?

Leave a comment:

• kronus
    replied
    hang on to the central locking module, those are nice to have a spare of.

Leave a comment:

• McGyver
    replied
    I'm in the process of stripping my car so I can send it off to be recycled. I plan to pull as much as possible, but does anyone need larger body parts? (passenger door, trunk lid, front door glass, rear passenger pop-out, rear window)

If not, I'll just strip the window motors and throw away the central locking stuff and glass.

Also, I need the stripped m20 block gone ASAP. It's probably going to get tossed into the car when it goes to get crushed.

Leave a comment:

• danix
    replied
    I'm in the east bay (Alamo) and moving soon. I am selling a couple of relevant items that are cool but too heavy for me to move cross country:
    • Gladiator 96" hardwood workbench. Sold at Lowes for $449, $200 obo.
    • QuickJack 5,000-LB Capacity Portable Car Lift. $1199 at Costco, make me a reasonable offer.
    EDIT - both are sold. Thanks.
    Last edited by danix; 04-16-2021, 01:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    I need space for other fun things, so this stuff needs to go. All of it's located in SF, I work in Richmond, happy to meet anywhere along my commute.

Free - Anyone interested in a free block? It came out of a seta, it's currently stripped down to nothing. One piston got hot, so it's a perfect candidate for an overbore.
    iso_hi come get this and start building

Leave a comment:

• McGyver
    replied
    Anyone have an m20 skid plate you're trying to get rid of?

I need two, and am hoping to save a little bit over the cost of new ones.

Leave a comment:

• McGyver
    replied
    I need space for other fun things, so this stuff needs to go. All of it's located in SF, I work in Richmond, happy to meet anywhere along my commute.

Free - Anyone interested in a free block? It came out of a seta, it's currently stripped down to nothing. One piston got hot, so it's a perfect candidate for an overbore.

$30 - Also have a box of Seta pitons and m20b25 connecting rods (135mm) one of the pistons is wiped out, the rest are varying degrees of usable. Buy them cheap and make yourself a set of rare pistons!

$100 - Seta 885 head. To the best of my knowledge, this head needs a b25 cam and dual valve springs to make it into a true b25 head. Or replace the missing rocker and retainers to make yourself a seta head.

Leave a comment:

• TheEightAlpha
    replied
    Does anyone have a single mass flywheel with good teeth? located in Bay Area.

Leave a comment:

• cervantes559
    replied
    Originally posted by raj View Post
    Anyone need a set of s52 headers? SAPs are not welded. Free to a good home.
    What’s your location?

Leave a comment:

• iso_hi
    replied
    Anyone have a sedan carpet for sale? I'll even take a coupe carpet at this point. Lmk will pick up.

Leave a comment:

• Drewdown
    replied
    I’m looking for a full black sedan interior or door cards at the very least. Lmk if anyone has any parts. Thanks

Leave a comment:

• danix
    replied
    I have a complete set of E36 window switches I bought to put in my E30 years ago - just found them while cleaning the garage. Comes with connectors as well for easy splicing. $50 obo?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X