No announcement yet.

Official NorCal For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I should probably post this in the "rare" parts thread...I need one original Cardinal red sport seat with vertical stitching for a very nice original 86 ES,fading is ok but the leather needs to be in better condition than the one I have.

Comment

Originally posted by 1843lamp View Post
      I should probably post this in the "rare" parts thread...I need one original Cardinal red sport seat with vertical stitching for a very nice original 86 ES,fading is ok but the leather needs to be in better condition than the one I have.
      Check the "Indoor Maryland E30 Warehouse" thread in the general FS section, he usually takes a day or 2 to reply but he's also had cardinal stuff when I was searching
      C6Z
      S2K
      VeloN

Comment

Thank you Carson ,I did just that .

Comment

Originally posted by 1843lamp View Post
          Thank you Carson ,I did just that .
          No problemo, best of luck!
          C6Z
          S2K
          VeloN

Comment

hello, please buy my things, I have too many things, would like to have fewer things

motor bits

200 casting e21 323i head, ported to match 731 port specs - $80
            oil pump - $50 (came off functional motor w/ 67K, this part is NLA)
            L-Jet motor harness - $40 (two available, came from functional cars, no cuts)
            L-Jet ECU with stock tune - $40
            L-Jet ECU with Hardy&Beck 327S tune - $40
            L-Jet AFM+airbox - $40
            m42 coil pack - $30
            m42 valve cover - $40 (includes plug cover)
            m42 plug wires - $20 (functional, BREMI)
            m42 injectors + rail + harness - $40

suspension bits

2x rear 4-lug hub - free
            4.10 open diff - free
            rear subframe - $80
            trailing arms (small-bearing non-ABS pre-84) - $50 each, complete with hubs

body bits

front euro bumper - $250 complete, good shape
            rear euro bumper - $100 missing center chrome section
            full front euro bumper trim - $80, worn but restorable. missing little square thingies
            front zender valence - $200 flaking paint, cracked in the center
            rear mtech 1 valence - $50 pretty fucked
            roof rack + fairing + bike carrier - $150 (FAPA brand, Thule bar dimensions, weighs 1/3 as much)
            rear window, tinted - free
            cars beep boop

Comment

If any one has perfect condition is side skirts they'd like to trade for my zenders, shoot me a pm. I'm not sure if the zenders will mess with the visual balance I currently have on the car and want a more minimalist look. They're unpainted and a little faded, however obviously can be brought back. There's currently a set on CL going for $400 which is a little absurd, but they do rarely pop up! So I'd also like cash on the opposite end of the deal!

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

E36 M3 Build thread http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=597637

Comment

Looking for a late model g260 transmission in good working order if anybody local has one. Preferably from a 325i/s car.

Thanks,

Joey

Comment

Originally posted by Toodaloo View Post
                  If any one has perfect condition is side skirts they'd like to trade for my zenders, shoot me a pm. I'm not sure if the zenders will mess with the visual balance I currently have on the car and want a more minimalist look. They're unpainted and a little faded, however obviously can be brought back. There's currently a set on CL going for $400 which is a little absurd, but they do rarely pop up! So I'd also like cash on the opposite end of the deal!
                  BUMP now for sale outright $150

Check out my Alpine's DEAD build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=348571

Comment

Originally posted by Toodaloo View Post
                    BUMP now for sale outright $150
                    Would these fit a vert?

Comment

Originally posted by newman8r View Post
                      Would these fit a vert?

I'm not sure, I would assume they aren't.

Comment

Anyone have a manual swap ready to go? I have the pedal box already, just need literally everything else. Theenks r3v!
                        C6Z
                        S2K
                        VeloN

Comment

a little closer than SD

Simon
                          Current Cars:
                          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                            Just texted him, it's all sold
                            C6Z
                            S2K
                            VeloN

Comment

e21 ducktail
                              e21/e28 zender rear apron
                              early e30 front mud flaps
                              85 vf1000r honda
                              s3.25 large case diff

looking to sell these things. also looking to buy miller maf + chip for m30b35, trades are cool. Hit me with offers, Ill let the vf1000r go for cheap since idk how to clean and sync the carbs on it and have no time to learn.
                              Jah bless! :pimp:

Comment

Originally posted by CarsonE30 View Post
                                Anyone have a manual swap ready to go? I have the pedal box already, just need literally everything else. Theenks r3v!
                                Still looking for stuff? I have a G260 with all the seals replaced, Single Mass Flywheel, and sachs clutch.

Comment

Working...
                                X