No announcement yet.

Official NorCal For Sale Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a small case S4.10 LSD out of my 318i that's just about ready to go up for sale. "Bey" was in line but it doesn't look like he is that active on these boards and hasn't responded to my PM from a couple of weeks ago. Does anyone have contact info from him outside of these forums?

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
    Transaction feedback
    - jpod999

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
      I have a small case S4.10 LSD out of my 318i that's just about ready to go up for sale. "Bey" was in line but it doesn't look like he is that active on these boards and hasn't responded to my PM from a couple of weeks ago. Does anyone have contact info from him outside of these forums?

How much? If that deal doesn't go through of course

Comment

Originally posted by e30tru View Post
        How much? If that deal doesn't go through of course
        I'm looking for $200 firm. I'm going out of town the weekend after next, if I still haven't heard from Bey by the time I get back the diff is yours.

OBDI M62B44/6 swap
        Transaction feedback
        - jpod999

Comment

Welp, part out time, will upload pics soon.

Last edited by CarsonE30; 05-16-2016, 05:40 PM.
          C6Z
          S2K
          VeloN

Comment

So sad.. Even the fireman looks like he is tearing up. Sorry for your loss.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Comment

Duuuude nooo. So sorry for your loss man, this is literally my worst fear. Hope insurance treats you well, keep your head up man

Comment

Part out, god this is making me cry.
                1987 325iS, everything past the fenders is perfectly functional, sunroof, windows and all electrics still work. JOM coilovers, passenger seat and rear bench are a 9/10, driver seat is an 8, dash is cracked. Door cards are damn near perfect as well. Carpet has no tears, rips, or weird spots. Headliner is saggy but very clean as well. Car is Alpine 1. Tires are okay, wheels are a 7 or so and I have all 5. Car had 2xx-k on it, broken odo. Just finished an AutoX with the CCA without issue. Miller PSIK and WAR chip tuned for beefy injectors and 91 octane. Motor is still good but is not in a state where it will be started, all fluids were emptied at impact. Auto trans was perfect and I did the entire AutoX in 1st gear as the chip allows it to rev to 7k. PM or comment for pic requests and pricing, everything is going until it's a shell, thanks guys.

C6Z
                S2K
                VeloN

Comment

I think you are overreracting. Pull the front end apart, and see how it looks behind that carnage. I thought for sure mine was totalled but after replacing the control arms, and a few other things the car feels better than ever
                  Simon
                  Current Cars:
                  -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                    I think you are overreracting. Pull the front end apart, and see how it looks behind that carnage. I thought for sure mine was totalled but after replacing the control arms, and a few other things the car feels better than ever

Agreed!
                    This can be saved!

Don't part it out, you'll regret it more than you'll enjoy reuniting with this bad-ass beauty!!

Comment

I'm gonna see what the adjuster says, I have plenty of valuation links and info but I think a part out is best right now. There's more work under that carnage than I can take on right now with my limited space, time and tools. I'll find another one, and get this, it might even be a manual!
                      C6Z
                      S2K
                      VeloN

Comment

Originally posted by jpod999 View Post
                        I'm looking for $200 firm. I'm going out of town the weekend after next, if I still haven't heard from Bey by the time I get back the diff is yours.
                        Pm sent.

RIP

Comment

Anyone have stock shocks/springs? Need asap, gracias
                          C6Z
                          S2K
                          VeloN

Comment

Hey I got a bunch of stuff I need to get rid off. if interested just pm me.
                            -12" lukebox with image dynamics idq12 sub 400$

-rear and front sport black vynil seats 550$

-set comfort seats black vynil 50$

-4 kosei k1 15x7 et27 painted black no curb rash 400$

-nasieg 5 lug kit with e36 m3 and e39 rear brake calipers included 500$

-complete s50 torn down in pieces zf310 e34 oil pan and dipstick 1000$
                            -e36 m3 3.15 lsd 250$
                            -diving board bumpers f/r 50$
                            -is spoiler 20$
                            -alpine white e30 318is w/o engine and transmission part out pm what you need or take the whole car 1000$ obo

Comment

Pm sent jdog

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Comment

Getrag G260 with new seals, flywheel, clutch, clutch fork, and throwout bearing 300 obo.

fog lights with switch one lens is cracked 50 obo.

0261 200 021 DME 30

Check Panel 20

HVAC Panel 30

Fuse cover 20 (tab is broken)

Motometer cluster no glass 50

m20 Starter 50

Clean Ashtray 10

OBC with pigtail (don't have the rest of the OBC wiring) 40

Comment

Working...
                                X