Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kronus
    replied
    I've got three good 4.10 medium case LSDs available in SF. $700 each. All lock up and spin smoothly, came out of M3s.

Leave a comment:

• barnburner
    replied
    Dropping this here: https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...d-and-modified

Just listed and I would prefer a local sale!

Click image for larger version  Name:	oZynqhb.jpg Views:	0 Size:	184.0 KB ID:	10117279

Leave a comment:

• 88 ragtop
    replied
    I have an OG MTech 1 rear apron for sale. No cracks, just one small area to repair in one of the wheel w Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1826.jpg Views:	0 Size:	218.8 KB ID:	10107794 ell area where mounts.(please see photos) $800. I don't want to ship, pick up only. Im, in Salinas. Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1817.jpg Views:	0 Size:	185.6 KB ID:	10107792 Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1821.jpg Views:	0 Size:	200.4 KB ID:	10107793
    Last edited by 88 ragtop; 11-06-2023, 04:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• posix
    replied
    hello,

looking for a stock e30 m3 exhaust, ideally in NorCal

Leave a comment:

• Lunner
    replied
    I have pretty much everything you'd need to prepare a high output m20, including the m20 bellhousing for the getrag 265. m52b28 with 160k on it, I'd prefer to include the whole engine. Custom 9.4 CR OEM pistons, with skirts machined to work with the m52b28 crankshaft. Forged 130 mm connecting rods. The block will need to be decked .5 mm, with this combination I have been told CR will be about 10.6. I have m20 blocks and heads as well if needed for the buyer, PM me with any questions or to make an offer, asking 3k at this time for the whole package. I have some crappy pics available but I can take more as needed.

Leave a comment:

• McGyver
    replied
    I'm heading back east at the end of the month, so I'm trying to get rid of the heavy or bulky items. My sale thread is here:

Leave a comment:

• AlpinWeissII
    replied
    Hey folks, I am trying to get my 1989 325is back on the road and need parts. Looking for a complete exhaust system (dead cat is fine, will be welding in a new unit), complete P/S pump, lines, reservoir, and mounting bracket. I am sure to need other parts but these are the big ones at the moment!

Any bay area local dismantlers since Double 02 has shut its doors?

TIA for any help!

Leave a comment:

• McGyver
    replied
    Originally posted by Sundeep View Post
    Looking for a running m20b25 if anyone local has one

I'll send you a PM

Leave a comment:

• cgk_iii
    replied
    Hey guys I have a m52tub28 crank and ETA rods for sale. Perfect for a 2.8L stroker build. I have a m42 car now so no use for these parts anymore.

in Newark, CA

crank $350
    rods $150

Leave a comment:

• Sundeep
    replied
    Looking for a running m20b25 if anyone local has one

Leave a comment:

• jjsanchez
    replied
    Need Vert aluminum door trim and the lower skirt/black trim both sides

Leave a comment:

• McGyver
    replied
    $600 OBO, I have no idea what things cost these days and there isn't much FS to judge the current market.

Up for sale is the complete interior set from my 1991 BMW 325i Coupe. This set will fit any other e30 (1984-1991) coupe without modifications. Everything got dusty from sitting around for several months after the crash, but will clean up with a quick wipe down.

I'd prefer to sell this as a complete set.

More pictures are on CL.
    https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/pts...409124322.html

This includes:
    - Black coupe door cards with black handles and black map pockets (driver's side has some damage)
    - Black coupe rear covers
    - Black speaker covers (can include premium sound speakers if needed)
    - Grey parcel shelf with grey premium speaker covers and speakers (not pictured)
    - Grey coupe carpet with rear section. Cut around the HVAC box, but not visible once installed
    - Black leather seat back with folding arm rest
    - Black leather seat bottom (bad condition, but my dog was happy to sit on it and ruin it more)

Last edited by McGyver; 11-19-2021, 09:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• McGyver
    replied
    I'm finally trying to get rid of this shell. Here's a relatively recent picture (actually on jack stands w/o any suspension/subframes). The big items left are the laguna rear bumper, trunk lid, door window glass, passenger pop-out window, passenger laguna door mirror, and the rear window glass. Doors and fenders are bent, but those are available too.

Anyone need any of these pieces before I send Luna off for the last time?

Leave a comment:

• bimmeraaric
    replied
    Hello all, ISO of a 3.73 LSD. Located in Sac but willing to drive pretty much anywhere NorCal.

Leave a comment:

• McGyver
    replied
    Originally posted by randomInteger View Post

Are you still trying to sell this? I've been trying to get in touch without success.
    Finally texted you back

Leave a comment:

Working...
X