SDSU E30 Peeps on here?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ManSalad
    replied

    REVEAL YOURSELF!!

    Leave a comment:


  • ManSalad
    replied
    Originally posted by freeride53
    There are too many E30's on campus at ucsd. I used to be one of few. Now im pissed.
    Haha yeah a ton of people have/are looking for e30s now. I'm one of those people who just got one lol

    Leave a comment:


  • freeride53
    replied
    There are too many E30's on campus at ucsd. I used to be one of few. Now im pissed.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmk
    replied
    I use to go to SDSU....there are always e30's on campus. Live in kearny mesa-ish area now.

    Leave a comment:


  • ManSalad
    started a topic SDSU E30 Peeps on here?

    SDSU E30 Peeps on here?

    I need more e30 friends to talk about anything and everything about e30's or whatever!

    I currently attend SDSU and have seen several e30s around there and I even parked next to one the other day. (but I didn't drive my e30 that day :( ).

    But pretty much, I thought it would be cool to finally meet up with you people instead of having to post on the spotted thread frequently lol.
Working...