Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Midtown Crossing Meet* (last Friday of every other month)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yert315 View Post
    Sorry my throttle cable got stuck and my shit revd last meet, didn't mean to be "that" guy.

I don't mind the current meet. I like seeing an eclectic group of cars. We don't get the burnouts and rev tards like I had thought. E30 guys tend to stick to the middle and to ourselves anyway. I just like seeing the other enthusiasts out there that I usually wouldn't see.
    LOL . So you were that guy !
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Originally posted by Radio_Flyer View Post

I say we fill up this area, starting with the row closest to the In N Out. That way we can keep the concentration of e30's/BMW's together. Let the Honda/VW crowd take the rest.

Any input is welcome. I'm mean it's not like I run the event lol!
      This would be a great idea....I'll try to get there early to get the spot
      sigpichttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Monke...58912484208638

Comment

Originally posted by itskingsteelo View Post
        timing is the enemy here, all those ricers show up early, meanwhile the entire e30 group shows up later.

Originally posted by djmoska View Post
        This would be a great idea....I'll try to get there early to get the spot

Timing is key. I say we double park, etc to take up more area. Then we can stop fellow e30 drivers and have them park where we were originally taking up 2 spots. Or even use camping chairs lol.

The one good things about the ricers is they start closer to the middle and fill in that way. If we can keep them there, we'll be golden.
        sigpic

Comment

I live down the street and never been to this. I'll have to come out this month and bring the e30

Comment

so where are we on the entire situation of this meet? are we gonna keep it on the same dates and just isolate ourselves? or are we moving the dates?
            Originally posted by dvck
            I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

I would think too many people are used to & depend on the consistency of the dates and location. Establishing our territory like men is preferred.

Currently building a badass coffee table
              Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Is there any support for the meat from any of the businesses in that plaza? That would be helpful.

Comment

So things are happening through instagram, that are beyond our control.
                  Attached Files
                  @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I do not approve.
                    Attached Files
                    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

damn chilrens aint gots no manners!

Comment

daaam thats fucked up. sick taking credit for something thats been going on for a long time.
                        Last edited by itskingsteelo; 04-15-2015, 08:09 PM. Reason: this is bullshit
                        Originally posted by dvck
                        I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

All the new car gangs and whatever are crashing whatever current meets are. There is a fr-s only meet and yeah sure who do we care and I think the same group you hit up is crashing it as well. My friends started a car meet on Wednesdays and it was great but other spots started crashing it or claiming it was theirs and now it's burnt out. Everyone was giving out tickets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Let's move to the Sherman oaks euro meet. I was told it wasn't as popping anymore,

Comment

Originally posted by E30335i View Post
                              All the new car gangs and whatever are crashing whatever current meets are. There is a fr-s only meet and yeah sure who do we care and I think the same group you hit up is crashing it as well. My friends started a car meet on Wednesdays and it was great but other spots started crashing it or claiming it was theirs and now it's burnt out. Everyone was giving out tickets.

Do you have a thread link to that or is this just information you're hearing by word of mouth?

Comment

Nah via Instagram just like how that was founded above

Comment

Working...
                                X