Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Midtown Crossing Meet* (last Friday of every other month)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This was originally an FRS only meet.

Here is our Euro Meet last Friday of the month.

I can't find the others but there was a euro Simi Valley meet that tuners crash now or take their spot and have the euros move over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by E30335i View Post
      Nah via Instagram just like how that was founded above

They are blasting our meet on IG. if you search #adgsquad

Comment

I mean isn't it different when you claim/host inviting everyone over but not stating its a euro meet?

Comment

Yeah lol. Seems like their intent is to takeover the meet.

I think the best way to deal with this is to coordinate with them somehow. We could also try to coordinate and gather support from the businesses and the PD so that, if anything shitty happens like ricers ricing etc. etc., anyone with an e30 doesnt get ticketed or bothered.

Comment

We will see what happens then.

Comment

Originally posted by tonywonder View Post

I think the best way to deal with this is to coordinate with them somehow. We could also try to coordinate and gather support from the businesses and the PD so that, if anything shitty happens like ricers ricing etc. etc., anyone with an e30 doesnt get ticketed or bothered.
              +1
              we could also try to forced them out. idk bout you guys, but since this meet got so much rice in it i kinda dont feel like showing up anymore, or at least till it dies down and it goes back to only bmw
              Originally posted by dvck
              I'm going to say this nicely; go fuck yourself.

Comment

This Van Nuys meet will be on friday April 24th ?
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

^^^yess sir

Comment

Originally posted by tonywonder View Post

Will not attend till it dies out and these tards go away. They'll implode, I have no doubt about it.
                    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

The only way to fight an army is with an army. I will stand with whomever wants to declare the spot for ourselves, as it is rightfully ours, but we need to stand together as one to protect our land. Ed I'm sorry to see you go, but this isn't right, we shouldn't have to stand idly by and wait for the storm to pass through. We don't scurry away. We persevere, we stand tall, face first, cocks out, with out fists up. Fuck those guys who want our spot, they can't have it. We won't be wishy-washy and let it slide by. Fuck off, move over, stand out of our way, stand away from us who stand together.

Currently building a badass coffee table
                      Random stuff on insta @kevanromero

Comment

Van Nuys meet = DEAD.

Comment

Dead Meat(punny)! Unless the week changes, im not gonna go there and risk some idiot(s) drawing the wrong attention.

Comment

fuck those guys, its a bunch of bullshit with all the ricers showing up and claiming they created the meet.

Comment

There used to be a bad ass Nostalgic Japanese car meet at Torrance Crossroads before people started showing up with new school 4x4 trucks, Mustangs, new JDM, Euro's, etc. Torrance PD shut it down by writing a bunch of tickets and the spot was burnt. Now they host it in Downey at Bob's Big Boy. So yes, they are taking over and who ever is promoting it needs to stop because we'll all get lumped in to their douchbaggery. Right now is just the beginning. It's not too bad yet but if it gets too big, it will happen inevitably.
                              "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
                              88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
                              89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
                              91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

The person promoting it on instagram, deleted the post and will no longer do so.

I'm out, until further notice.
                                @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Working...
                                X