Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Midtown Crossing Meet* (last Friday of every other month)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Went for the first time a month ago with different expectations than what I saw. Way too fast and furious for me. I'll come around again when it's only e30's.

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
      We are not an exclusive club (although we like to think so) nor do we own, the parking lot. Everyone is free to do as they please
      This.
      You guys are taking this way too seriously. What are we going to do fight these guys over a public place where we all park our cars once a month? Cmon. There are other parking lots.
      For me the meet spot doesn't really matter, as long as I get to go bs with my fellow e30 enthusiasts.

-NICK

Comment

Exactly what happened with the og s-chassis meet in the valley. The spot got burned by ricers so they just moved on to another low key spot till the original spot died down. Then they just moved back in after a while and no one was the wiser.

NEW ERA AUTO GLASS - SFV SOCAL - 818 974-3673
        DREWLIENTE

1$ PShops PM me

Comment

wow, this thread got crazy, i didn't even want to check back in here since i last posted.

couldn't avoid some posts on FB about it, I still stand by what i said time ago when this was starting to brew; change the day or location it's simple.

take the high road, it's classy. This isn't a scene from a hood movie, nor are we gangstas or a click/team/crew that's all silly.

Trying to host this meet every friday becomes impractical, there are good groups of people that make a longer drive because it's once a month, it's special.

If you need somewhere to be every friday night, you need more friends or a gf, sorry chillizen.

1. Moving to the SOaks in-n-out if you want to stay last friday, keep it on this board and low key untill the rice gets overcooked and moves out.

or

2. Stay at location and switch to first fridays untill the new scene moves on.
          sigpic

Comment

mariano doesn't approve of ricers coming in and taking over the old school in n out e30 meat spot

but it is a public parking lot and anyone can meet there as long as they have permission from the lands management or they patronize the businesses there and they keep quit

solution: either change the date or the place or talk to the leaders of the ricey guys and come up with a fair resolution for everyone involved

if interested: i do know of a great spot right off the 405 in west la that can hold a large meet and is private after 8pm on weekdays. i can organize it if there is demand
            06' Black Cayman S

71' Agave Green 2002

10' Silver Landcruiser

Comment

Already talked to him. If you scroll up you'll see important parts of convo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I say every first Friday of every month
                sigpichttps://www.facebook.com/pages/Monke...58912484208638

Comment

Let's start voicing opinions. So we can make it Happen For this month.

Comment

Lets kick ass this month! Doesn't work out, move it to first friday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

So was the date on this changed? I'm hearing there's going to be a Euro meet tonight..

Comment

So is it today?

Comment

For everyone asking, it has not changed location or date yet. We'll let this meet, fizzle itself out and we'll comeback stronger than ever, the last Friday of JULY
                          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Originally posted by mariano_is_my_hero View Post
                            mariano doesn't approve of ricers coming in and taking over the old school in n out e30 meat spot

but it is a public parking lot and anyone can meet there as long as they have permission from the lands management or they patronize the businesses there and they keep quit

solution: either change the date or the place or talk to the leaders of the ricey guys and come up with a fair resolution for everyone involved

if interested: i do know of a great spot right off the 405 in west la that can hold a large meet and is private after 8pm on weekdays. i can organize it if there is demand
                            Just by you saying LA nobody is coming except LA. Valley guys don't seem to drive freeways. Just saying.

"Hard Work Pays Off"

1991-bmw 325i (R3vvd)
                            1990- 325 (mpowa)(GC)(track)(beast)
                            1988- 528e (daily driven when track car broken)

Comment

what up LA. Im new to the forums so i hope nobody takes this wrong.
                              reading this thread, you guys seem pretty cool and genuine in the sense that you actually strive for a quality meet.
                              it sucks to read what has been happening to your spot, for almost a decade of being there.

that being said, why not just try somewhere new and exclusive? and keep it as private as possible. My thinking is, change can be a good thing right?

somewhere new and fresh and unmolested. a fresh start.

i hope to meet some of you in the future and chop it up about Edirtys.

Comment

Damn I never pop my head in here; What happened last month that everyone's jumping ship?

BLUE NOSE - M62 SWAP

THE E30 + 1 BUILD

Comment

Working...
                                X