Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Midtown Crossing Meet* (last Friday of every other month)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• itskingsteelo
    replied
    So about how many e30s showed up?

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    Might be time to bring back the sunday night gtg instead and not have it posted all over facebook and instagram
    Where was this happening?

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    Might be time to bring back the sunday night gtg instead and not have it posted all over facebook and instagram
    Most valley cats are lazy and won't drive out.

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Originally posted by MR 325 View Post
    Total shit show. I won't be back.

Didn't you organize it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by MrBurgundy; 01-28-2017, 03:28 PM.

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
    We lost a huge following when we did just that last time, and lost the location to the new scene douchebags. We just want to keep it going and who knows maybe they'll find a new place, since the BMW community tend to bring a more chilled attitude.

Okay, I figured that would be the response since this has been going on there for so long. Yesterday was pretty bad though haha. I mean, a police helicopter came out along with cruisers telling people to gtfo. I'm still down to make the mission and try to reclaim the spot, because there are no other regular meets around me.

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
    We should change the spot. It's embarrassing being around all those dumb asses.
    We lost a huge following when we did just that last time, and lost the location to the new scene douchebags. We just want to keep it going and who knows maybe they'll find a new place, since the BMW community tend to bring a more chilled attitude.

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied
    Total shit show. I won't be back.

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    We should change the spot. It's embarrassing being around all those dumb asses.

Leave a comment:

• reelizmpro
    replied
    Originally posted by Balleristic31 View Post
    Lapd flashing us with the chopper light was a nice touch last night :D Anyone end up being there late? We all kind of got kicked out somewhere around 10:30.
    That's about the time I got there lol. I was hoping more people would still be there. As long as you patronize one of the businesses and aren't acting a fool, there's no reason for them to kick you out.

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Yeah, it was pretty chill. A couple of us hung out for a little while longer after the cops left us alone

Leave a comment:

• Balleristic31
    replied
    Lapd flashing us with the chopper light was a nice touch last night :D Anyone end up being there late? We all kind of got kicked out somewhere around 10:30.

Leave a comment:

• MrBurgundy
    replied
    Looks like it's going to be bumping tonight. I've seen a flier for a few groups on fb

Leave a comment:

• reelizmpro
    replied
    I usually get there later as well because friday traffic is a nightmare. I'm not sitting in traffic for 2 hours just to get there early and no one's there so I leave around 8, miss the traffic and get there in 45 min.

Leave a comment:

• MR 325
    replied
    I'll be there with Shant.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X