Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Midtown Crossing, L.A. E30 Meet* (last Friday of every month)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chilezen
    replied
    Here's to looking at the upcoming dates. Sticking to the second Friday, people!

Feb 12
    Mar 11
    Apr 08
    May 13
    Jun 11
    Jul 08
    Aug 12
    Sep 09
    Oct 14
    Nov 11
    Dec 09

Leave a comment:

• reelizmpro
    replied
    Never heard of that happening. Most of us know each other. That's kind of the point of a meet...getting to know each other.

Leave a comment:

• CENTURION
    replied
    I wanted to check this out but I heard e30s get jacked for parts. this true? has it happened?

Leave a comment:

• CRBR30
    replied
    Yea I think we should move it back to the original date. There was a very small jdm meet there but they were pretty chill.

Leave a comment:

• whitebulat22
    replied
    I vote no on last Friday. Went recently, October I think, literally hundreds of cars and literally half were showing off revving with some burnouts before it was even 9. A dozen+ plus revving cars in each of the 30+ packed rows, taunting the police. They let it roll for a bit over an hour, then threatened to close exits and brought in the helicopters, everyone ran to their cars like high schoolers sprinting to see a fight. Me and friends chilled for an hour after that to let them all drift around and gtfo while patrols and copters circled around, us being all incognito and stuff.

It was really embarrassing as a car person and it's good that what I saw didn't make any news whatsoever.

Leave a comment:

• reelizmpro
    replied
    I hit up facebook to see who was going and people seemed to not know that it was moved to the 2nd friday of the month. I got off work at 10 coming from san pedro so I didn't wanna go if no one was going to be there. I had to wake up early for Cars N Coffee as well. Anyway, I hope we can keep this meet going but everyone has to be on the same page. Perhaps we should just go back to the last friday of the month as that's what we're used to and easier to remember.

Leave a comment:

• CRBR30
    replied
    3 e30s were there last night. Sick.... Lol

Leave a comment:

• reelizmpro
    replied
    Tonight!

Leave a comment:

• reelizmpro
    replied
    Bump for Friday. I have missed the last two and determined to make this one. Hopefully it doesn't rain too much.

Leave a comment:

• Ism20craze30
    replied
    Bump for tomorrow !!

Leave a comment:

• staysideways
    replied
    here as always

1989 E30 325i Sedan Alpine

Leave a comment:

• Sh3rpak!ng
    replied
    I think I'll be there!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• staysideways
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
    It's tonight everybody, come to Van Nuys and chill out with us. :ST1G:
    Will be there as always

1989 E30 325i Sedan Alpine
    Last edited by staysideways; 11-13-2015, 07:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    It's tonight everybody, come to Van Nuys and chill out with us. :ST1G:

Leave a comment:

• QUKBMER
    replied
    I'm trying to make this Friday night meet.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X