Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

*Midtown Crossing Meet* (last Friday of every other month)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mariano_is_my_hero
    replied
    we should try to bring this back this month?

great cool weather and all the stores are now open again at the center so we should be good assuming everyone respects distance and wears masks and takes a shower before they arrive......

Leave a comment:

• jjjjj
    replied
    i went to the Cookies, Cars, and Coffee meet on Sunday and it was really busy. i think a lot more people showed up than the organizers bargained for. it was somewhat difficult to maintain social distancing, although definitely not impossible. everyone had a mask and the energy was super positive. i'm a noobie here but I'd love to meet up w/some of y'all. one car space in between every car, something like a large park or whatever. we could definitely make something work. i'm also hella down to make a cruise to SD. i'm actually heading there this weekend for a drive.

Leave a comment:

• Chilezen
    replied
    Solid, yeah I'm interested.

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
    Yes, a meet at a park or something outside would be fine.
    I've been really aching for a leg stretch on the e30s. Maybe start planning something out in SD, like in the old days.
    Would be killer to meet up with some of the last e30 stragglers from there. Do a BBQ at mission beach again and head back about 5-6PM.

What do you think?

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    we could park our cars with one spot in between for social distancing lol

Leave a comment:

• reelizmpro
    replied
    Yes, a meet at a park or something outside would be fine.

Leave a comment:

• Chilezen
    replied
    No shit! What a shame.

Cars & Coffee LA is up and running. They've had a couple meets already, I thought we could get it going too.

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
    Think it's safe enough to meet this month?
    Negative. The section where we usually meet has been closed off from access and it is being patroled by security and police now. Maybe push it up to 2021 would be a better idea.

Leave a comment:

• Chilezen
    replied
    Think it's safe enough to meet this month?

Leave a comment:

• jjjjj
    replied
    Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
    Cancelled till all of the bad juju of 2020 is gone.
    fine with me. i'm sure looking forward to the first time i can hangout with other E30 owners.

Leave a comment:

• bmw4169
    replied
    That's good with me. Smoke has to clear first. Stay safe.

Leave a comment:

• IRON-E
    replied
    Cancelled till all of the bad juju of 2020 is gone.

Leave a comment:

• mariano_is_my_hero
    replied
    shit i got sidetracked on friday and didn't make it hopefully people still metup

Leave a comment:

• Balleristic31
    replied
    I think myself a few buddies will try to make it. I feel like as long as everyone is being reasonable/respectful there is no reason we can’t do it!

Leave a comment:

• jjjjj
    replied
    Originally posted by mariano_is_my_hero View Post
    i think we can make this friday work

just wear masks and don't get too close there is plenty of space where we meet up
    if i can get my front end suspension wrapped up tomorrow, i'm in! this will be my first meet, although im not sure if anyone is going to make it out with covid running around with its head chopped off.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X