No announcement yet.

SoCal Angeles Crest Cruise - Sunday May 5th - 9AM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im still up in the air, I really want to take the Roadster out to a SCS. If I end up going to church I might be doing the opposite where I go to SCS and then head home... I really want to take it on a canyon run before I upgrade all the suspension to really see how the upgraded suspension feels
    Simon
    Current Cars:
    -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Angeles Crest is about 20-30 mins away from Super Car Sunday. You can totally make it to both though if you start early.

Comment

i'm not going to be able to make SCS or the angeles cruise. :( next time...
        sigpic

Comment

I was looking to seeing some of you guys. I started enough commotion on Facebook that it looks like a good amount of people are coming to the drive.
          @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

I'm in. Haven't gone for a drive in ages

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
            '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
            Shadetree30

Comment

I'll be in the back cruising in the Roadster
              Simon
              Current Cars:

Comment

Alright guys, I've made enough noise to get a good group from the Facebook to get interested. Should be fun come sunday.

Comment

Funk, my car is still waiting for its steering rack to be installed, but my hoist has been occupied for the last two freakin months...

Seems like this is going to be the biggest turnout so far.
                  Current Collection: 1990 325is // 1987 325i Vert // 2003 525i 5spd // 1985 380SL // 1992 Ranger 5spd // 2005 Avalanche // 2024 Honda Grom SP

Comment

Originally posted by MrBurgundy View Post
                    Funk, my car is still waiting for its steering rack to be installed, but my hoist has been occupied for the last two freakin months...

Seems like this is going to be the biggest turnout so far.
                    Si, I'm super hyped up.

Don't really know how my car is gonna perform, after no hard drivingin for some time, but I got tires with 2k miles on them, good brakes and insurance, think I'll be ok?

Comment

Originally posted by IRON-E View Post
                      Si, I'm super hyped up.

Don't really know how my car is gonna perform, after no hard drivingin for some time, but I got tires with 2k miles on them, good brakes and insurance, think I'll be ok?
                      You'd be fine with just one of the 3 items that you listed haha!

See you guys in the morning!

Comment

Got the day off, doing a quick tire rotation and I'll be on my way.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'll be there 930. On my way

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
                          '89 325i OBD2 S52 BUILD THREAD
                          Shadetree30

Comment

Good times gents.

Comment

Bummed I missed it. My brother made a last minute appearance in town but my schedule got messed up so we did a mini run with a friend. I saw Charlie heading towards SCS when we were heading towards Mulholland
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                                Bummed I missed it. My brother made a last minute appearance in town but my schedule got messed up so we did a mini run with a friend. I saw Charlie heading towards SCS when we were heading towards Mulholland
                                yes. we heard. charlie told everyone you ditched us for SCS.. =P

Comment

Working...
                                X