No announcement yet.

SFV Local E30 Mechanic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Discounting my labor until the 17th of August.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by E30335i View Post
      Discounting my labor until the 17th of August.

PM’d you.

Comment

Bump for the thread. Ian recently did the timing belt and a few other things to get my car up n running again. He’s a pretty cool dude, highly recommend going to him if youre looking to get work done in the valley

Comment

Ian is the man. Hes helped me get my car running like its supposed to. Hes not only honest but does immaculate work. Dont hesitate to give him a shout if you need any work

Comment

Ian knows his shit, he helped me out with my e38. He is an all around down to earth guy and has fair pricing, don't be lowballing a$$holes, you know who you are!

Would recommend!
            Youtube channel is up!-->According2Valentine

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.
            If lucky, the E36 will die peacefully, in its natural habitat, and be given the prestigious honor of donating its parts to an E30
            Originally posted by J3M93
            This guy delivers, you are a boss

Comment

+1 for Ian,

Has helped me with a lot of jobs, most recently timing belt/water pump, and AC. E30 running proper.

Comment

Just got my car back from him doing my 5 speed swap! Quality work.
                sigpic

Comment

Holidays are approaching so I’m taking less work during the holidays. If negotiated expect longer wait times. Don’t get caught trick or treating with car parts; Be thankful for a running car that you can drive to Black Friday specials. Nobody wants to work on their car for Christmas. Let me do the dirty work so you can appreciate it with your family/spend more time with your family. It’s a win win. Thanks for the support everyone.

Comment

Ian, I just sold my E30 to a guy in Silver Lake. On my drive down to LA, my oil light came on and I topped off the oil, continued without issue. Today he reported the light came on again. Can you PM me if you think you can assist?
                    1988 325iC SOLD
                    1985 524td 49k

Comment

Spoke to Ian, nice guy. Give him your business folks.
                      1988 325iC SOLD
                      1985 524td 49k

Comment

Installed my AC and fixed a bunch of smaller stuff. Awesome guy and will genuinely car about your car! Thanks Ian!

Comment

SFV Local E30 Mechanic

Last edited by kings; 04-05-2019, 06:07 PM.

Comment

just got my car back from a mechanic that said he can finish my swap but gave me a half ass car back that doesn't run. ill be contacting you soon for some work. :)

Comment

Just sent him a PM -- in need of welding for my z3m subframe eccentric adjuster.

Comment

Thanks for getting my s50 BAR’d!

Comment

Working...
                                X