X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dpowers
    replied
    Originally posted by KIRIEIW View Post
    Might be up for meeting you guys in Half moon bay and taking the drive down to Santa Cruz. I’m over in San Mateo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be awesome!! Let me find out where we will be meeting in Half Moon Bay and I’ll let you know

Leave a comment:

• KIRIEIW
    replied
    E30 Meet and Drive!

Might be up for meeting you guys in Half moon bay and taking the drive down to Santa Cruz. I’m over in San Mateo.

Leave a comment:

• Dpowers
    replied
    Originally posted by Chilezen View Post
    Wow that looks like an all-day drive! Do you have an idea of where to stop for lunch?

No I have no idea! Any good recommendations?

Leave a comment:

• Chilezen
    replied
    Wow that looks like an all-day drive! Do you have an idea of where to stop for lunch?

Leave a comment:

• Dpowers
    replied
    Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
    Sent this to my buddy... Hopefully the 17 will be clear and not a slow paced drive

Awesome!! And I’m hoping the same, 17 is a hit and miss on traffic. Thank you so much!

Leave a comment:

• 2mAn
    replied
    Sent this to my buddy... Hopefully the 17 will be clear and not a slow paced drive

Leave a comment:

• Dpowers
    started a topic E30 Meet and Drive!

E30 Meet and Drive!

Hello everyone, a few friends and I will be meeting up and driving from San Jose to half moon bay, down to Santa Cruz, and returning back to San Jose.

Would love to meet other e30 owners and check out their cars and enjoy a nice cruise together.

Meet: Sunday June 2nd 2019.
    Time: 10:00AM
    Meet location: Target parking lot. 5630 Cottle Rd
    San Jose, CA 95123

Let me know if you are interested, and please feel free to share this with your e30 community.

Thank you and look forward to meeting you and enjoying a fun filled day with e30 enthusiast.

Working...
X