Early ETA :P
That boot came with the car. Notice the tube going to the ICV that wasnt on the later ETAs
Looking for help in Long Beach
Collapse
X
-
Actually, hmm. That is not an i boot.
I have no idea what the hell that boot is from, but it's not OE e30, definitelyLeave a comment:
-
-
No problem, good luck with it! It looks clean and well-kept if you look past the questionable modifications, so I'm sure you won't have too much trouble returning it to the state it deserves to be in :DLeave a comment:
-
Where is that mechanic bud (please don't say its long beach Autohaus) ? yeah actually someone stole my roundels succeeded on the back and failed on the front.
this is the blog for PO of my car: http://www.snowboard-mag.com/node/27029
note that the differential on my car when i bought it was not a LSD but a 3.91 small case diffLeave a comment:
-
Well, those seats are not from the car.
You also have an "i" intake boot on the "e" motor, which leads to all sorts of funky vacuum hose issues. Also, what looks like a cone filter instead of the stock airbox.
Shoddy wiring ghetto-rigging in the engine bay.
The second most ghetto rear speaker install I've seen in an e30, as well.
If this is the general quality of the "stuff" the PO did to this car, I would take it to an experienced e30 mechanic (I know of one in your area) to get it checked out and get all the ghetto-engineering remedied.Last edited by kronus; 02-12-2009, 11:27 AM.Leave a comment:
-
Looking for help in Long Beach
Hello im new to this site and E30's and im looking for some knowledgeable E30 people in the Long Beach area.
I havent had my car that long and the guy i bought it off claimed he did alot of stuff to it but from what ive read over the net im sure this isnt true.
If anyone can look over it with me and tell me what has been done and help me decide what i should start doing to it send me a message.
Thanks
here is some pictures of my 1985 325e.








Tags: None

Leave a comment: